Unstable cosmic essences exchangable for other fractal currency?

It will be nice if we can exchange the unstable cosmic essence to :1 unstable cosmic essences to 1 integrated fractal matrix1 unstable cosmic essences to 1 pristine fractal relic1 unstable cosmic essences to 10 fractal keys

I also have about 41 Golden Fractal relics... i have can not use it for anything else as i have unlocked everything with the merchant. it will be nice if we can have it exchange for normal fractal relics.

You can sell Cosmic essences to the vendor for a good amount of liquid gold so I don't think it's completely worthless when you don't need it.

I do agree on golden fractal relic .Once you collected all nightmare, golden fractal weapons it's don't have anymore use and vendor price is awful.

@"Takoyakii.2146" said:You can sell Cosmic essences to the vendor for a good amount of liquid gold so I don't think it's completely worthless when you don't need it.

I do agree on golden fractal relic .Once you collected all nightmare, golden fractal weapons it's don't have anymore use and vendor price is awful.50s per token is not good value when good fractal groups require 100-300 of them as "kill proof"Anet needs to completly rework this token

The infusion is ugly low resolution. Not worth having at all. 50s also not worth it. So people use it as kill proofs and demand ever increasing numbers every month

@Malediktus.9250 said:

@"Takoyakii.2146" said:You can sell Cosmic essences to the vendor for a good amount of liquid gold so I don't think it's completely worthless when you don't need it.

I do agree on golden fractal relic .Once you collected all nightmare, golden fractal weapons it's don't have anymore use and vendor price is awful.50s per token is not good value when good fractal groups require 100-300 of them as "kill proof"Anet needs to completly rework this token

The infusion is ugly low resolution. Not worth having at all. 50s also not worth it. So people use it as kill proofs and demand ever increasing numbers every month

but since he is talking about exchanging them . he doesn't need them as KP

thus 50s each piece is good.

Maybe he wants more ways to exchange them so people depend less on them as kp? Noone will ask for 300 of them if you can get good things with them instead.

Honestly if someone does not master 100 cm at 50-100kp then they wont learn it anymore anyway. I would also prefer being able to spend them on something useful and not be expected to keep 100s of them as kp.

This post he created wasn't just for himself. It's for everyone with 300 / 400 essence or ppl who has a static group and do not want the infusion.Maybe he also wants to have more options with this since many ppl are holding on to it .. who is selling it to merchant? I only know 1 guy does that. But generally ppl are holding on to it. I'm curious how many ppl is selling it to merchant.

@Malediktus.9250 said:

^ +1 x ∞.∬∋∩θβ

@Malediktus.9250 said:

Who is requiring 300?

• 3 weeks later...

@Feanor.2358 said:

Who is requiring 300?

Ive never seen that high but I think ppl put high numbers in there to dissuade people with very low amounts from joining. Very rarely, maybe 1 in 10, of the groups I join with essence requirements even ask to link them when anyone joins. It mostly shows a mentality of the group, it draws confident, experienced players most of the time. I completely understand why they do it, no one wants to go through a 100cm learning curve with a new random person, or even worse multiple, each day.

Are the infusions unique equiped? I mean you could always just use 90 as a free +9/+5 infusion, those arent cheap for most ppl who dont buy gold or farm it through brain cell murdering torturous gold farms. IDK maybe since there cosmetic they might be unique so you couldnt even really use more than 1 per character. +1 to OP though that is a wonderful idea, they do seem like kind of useless vendor trashy items that really shouldnt considering how they are obtained, pristine or the blue account bound matrix thingies would be awesome and very helpful.

@Trae.2384 said:

Who is requiring 300?

Ive never seen that high but I think ppl put high numbers in there to dissuade people with very low amounts from joining. Very rarely, maybe 1 in 10, of the groups I join with essence requirements even ask to link them when anyone joins. It mostly shows a mentality of the group, it draws confident, experienced players most of the time. I completely understand why they do it, no one wants to go through a 100cm learning curve with a new random person, or even worse multiple, each day.

Well yea. I tend to join the group with the highest requirement for pretty much these reasons. I was just surprised, because I think "200+" is the highest I've ever seen.

@Trae.2384 said:Are the infusions unique equiped? I mean you could always just use 90 as a free +9/+5 infusion, those arent cheap for most ppl who dont buy gold or farm it through brain cell murdering torturous gold farms. IDK maybe since there cosmetic they might be unique so you couldnt even really use more than 1 per character. +1 to OP though that is a wonderful idea, they do seem like kind of useless vendor trashy items that really shouldnt considering how they are obtained, pristine or the blue account bound matrix thingies would be awesome and very helpful.

Infusions can be a bit misleading, because they do drop, albeit rarely. So you don't really know if the red you see is really worth 90 kp or is just a product of luck.

As for the conversions... I'd even be fine with just selling these for 50s each, so long it didn't cost me the ease of joining groups for daily clears.

Archived