Sharing My 75 BLC Chest Key run (No Video)

This is not another gambling or RNG post. I want to share with you some results of the 75 keys I bought this morning.

1. I rarely buy keys (or gems for that matter with cash) and usually only do so when on sale
  2. 75 is the most I have ever bought but eh…less than a buck a key!
  3. First run of 1680 gems = $20 for 1600 gems + 24 gold for the 80 gemsSecond run of 4000 gems at cost of $50 = $70 total invested. (Hey, I got a bonus and a raise and what’s $70 dollars compared to my wife’s $2300 spent on upcoming fall cruise!)

I won’t list everything but here is some idea:

Chaos greatsword skin which no, I cannot sell, but saves me 569 gold ( I started with 230 gold because I cannot save gold for some reason)I sold my remaining gems for of 670 for 152 gold

Loot:

Ironclad glider (can buy for 500 gems)Chaos Greatsword skin (can buy for 569 gold)Winter’s Day Axe skin (can buy for 120 gold)Both the Fire Breathing quiver and bow skin – will be great for mah ranger!Antitoxin Injector skin from memory boxPlatinum node I sold for 108 gold13 primers or 1950 gems if boughtMini Branded Mount pack9 self-style hair kits 2000 gems if boughtFew good dyes I soldToxic mantle skin (cost 10 gold and another form of currency)Various bloodstone skinsVarious other minor skins either weapon or armorVarious junk items

So, all in all I made from everything I could sell from junk to TP I made 370 gold + 4450 worth of gems stuff which converts to roughly 1030 gold so 1400 gold plus the 689 gold from skins if I had to buy from TP = 2089 gold roughly. IF I used gold to buy the gems needed at current market value I would need to spend 1962 gold for 5600 gems.

So, in reality I broke close to even it seems whether I use gold (which I don’t have) or cash but what price do you put on say the bow and quiver skin? Or the memory box items?Anywhooo…..just thought I would share. It kind of sucks though because I thought I was recording and DOH! I never hit record button. Feel free CS to verify anyone who says I am lying :P

Yeah, I did the same.

• Pile of effing account bound hair kits even though I have the permanent contract in my shared inventory slots. :'( :s
  • Range of Bloodstone skins (some I had, some I didn't)
  • A Lovestruck skin
  • Pile of crappy dyes I already had (not hard - I have ALL blue and green dyes, and most rares as well)
  • One new rare dye
  • Hard Wood node that I sold for 96 gold
  • a dozen minipet eggs even though I have the whole collections (sold contents for about 10 gold in total)
  • a monstrously large pile of "elemental" materials (lodestones and similar)
  • assorted odds and sods.

I bought 50 Keys and did well enough. I didn’t write the specifics down but I got a bunch of common dyes that I sent to an alt account. Several wardrobe unlocks. The new Firebreathing Dragon Longbow and Quiver of Arrows backpiece. Some Black Lion weapon skins. About 17 gold back from tokens. 4 ‘mini pet eggs’. A bunch of pouches/containers with mats, mostly mid level. Two items to get 300 tokens of your choice. About 20 Transmutation charges in sets of 5 each. Two minipet tickets. Black Lion Statuettes, 2 makeover kits. A few ticket scraps. 2 Memory Boxes. And of course miscellaneous items such as revive orbs and teleports to friends. I didn’t get any merchants or boosters.

Archived