Ohhh so that's why Koss resisted Joko's call!

Michram.6853

Dunno if you're being facetious or not, but Koss resisted Joko's call because he's really, really stubborn. And he used every ounce of his free will to hole himself up in a cave where he can't hear Joko. If Koss was just a free bird, we'd definitely recruit him into Dragon's Watch.

@Walhalla.5473 said:

@"Randulf.7614" said:Entirely what Cuddy said

And perhaps replace "Koss" with a spoiler tag. Plenty of players wont have started episode 1 yet.

I would say after 3-4 months a spoiler tag isn't neccesary anymore.

I think a spoiler in a title is never necessary really given the easy workarounds available, no matter the time frame

Technically, Koss couldn't resist Joko's orders.

But Koss was smart enough to be his usual pompous, boasting, arse self that the Awakened hated him and he tricked them into "tricking" him into guarding a cave where he can no longer hear Joko's orders.

As Koss says: "Compelled to obey his every order! I banished myself here to evade them. Can't obey what you can't hear."

And: "His whispers travel far, even on others' lips. I dare not leave. Lest I become his weapon once more."

Koss cannot resist Joko's orders. But he currently has no orders and this is why he refuses to leave the cave - when he leaves, he'll likely get new orders. And he doesn't want that.

Like Lonai, and undoubtably many others, he is self-aware. This was Joko's doing, not Kormir's. He wanted his old enemies to suffer, for them to recognize the horrors they're committing on their own people, to make them watch their very own hands murder the ones they love and serve the one they hate.

Tahlkora is a one-and-only anomaly.

@"Konig Des Todes.2086" said:Technically, Koss couldn't resist Joko's orders.

But Koss was smart enough to be his usual pompous, boasting, kitten self that the Awakened hated him and he tricked them into "tricking" him into guarding a cave where he can no longer hear Joko's orders.

As Koss says: "Compelled to obey his every order! I banished myself here to evade them. Can't obey what you can't hear."

And: "His whispers travel far, even on others' lips. I dare not leave. Lest I become his weapon once more."

Koss cannot resist Joko's orders. But he currently has no orders and this is why he refuses to leave the cave - when he leaves, he'll likely get new orders. And he doesn't want that.

Like Lonai, and undoubtably many others, he is self-aware. This was Joko's doing, not Kormir's. He wanted his old enemies to suffer, for them to recognize the horrors they're committing on their own people, to make them watch their very own hands murder the ones they love and serve the one they hate.

Tahlkora is a one-and-only anomaly.

Not only was he his usual self but according to the elder priest, every order given to him had to be really precice, otherwise he would find a loophole. I can imagine that when he would be ordered to burn a village that he would warn them so those villagers could evacuate and he could then burn a ghost village, with no casualties since there was no order to kill them.

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they are being facetious. Poking fun at the fact that Kormir supposedly intervened and saved one person from being awakened, whilst ignoring Koss, who was at one point her companion. Not that Koss literally only resisted Joko's call because of Kormir.

Archived