No Map Rewards

Dante.1763

@Radiobiology.6185 said:

@Daddicus.6128 said:

@Dante.1763 said:

@Daddicus.6128 said:Not even BL chest keys?

Nothing. Kinda the same thing that happened with HoT.Did they fix it in HoT? Because I get keys from HoT maps.

Yes they fixed it, but i cant remember exactly how long it took them.

If i recall it was within the first month.

@Daddicus.6128 said:Wow. Strange to make the same mistake.

honest it is not at all strange for anet to make the same mistake . it is normal for them and just their nature to do . why do you think it is things from core Tyria. is not even still fixed yet and the game has more bugs then the world has real bugs . you might think that is the case but it really is not with anet just read their history points that out very clearly

@Spectre.5287 said:That's odd to make the same mistake twice. I'm not sure if they're documenting things like this but they really should be just so that this doesn't happen twice. Report it a bug for now and see what happens.Oh, I'm betting there's a new technical reason. It probably just LOOKS the same, but under the hood it's not. Programming isn't very hard, but keeping track of literally millions of things is a monstrous job. They love doing it, but they're only human; things slip through the cracks.

But, I think they hung themselves by announcing the release too close to the actual release. It didn't give them enough time to hammer out these bugs in testing. I know the devs DO play the game themselves, but in programming, you tend to overlook things you're an expert with. Seriously, it sounds stupid, but it's really true: you can't see the forest because the trees are in the way. I've been programming since the early 70s, and it's always the big projects that have a hard time keeping the bugs out.

@Dante.1763 said:Just completed exploring the first map on my ranger, and didnt get anything besides experience and the collections unlocked. No chest for my class, also didnt get the item for exploring that map 100% either.

So the tons of rewards (most including unique new stuff like skins and collections) you receive in PoF for every little thing -- be it elite spec progress, story progress, map progress, event progress, plus all the random drops -- still isn't enough for you? ;)

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Dante.1763 said:Just completed exploring the first map on my ranger, and didnt get anything besides experience and the collections unlocked. No chest for my class, also didnt get the item for exploring that map 100% either.

So the
tons
of rewards (most including unique new stuff like skins and collections) you receive in PoF for
every little thing
-- be it elite spec progress, story progress, map progress, event progress, plus all the random drops -- still isn't enough for you? ;)

It's the one of a very few ways to get BL chest keys without spending money. So, yeah, it's not enough.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

So the
tons
of rewards (most including unique new stuff like skins and collections) you receive in PoF for
every little thing
-- be it elite spec progress, story progress, map progress, event progress, plus all the random drops -- still isn't enough for you? ;)

You...You do realize that you need the chest from the map completion to progress the collections, right?

Archived