Change Scourge/Necro/Reaper AoE mechanics similar to Mordrem Tormentor's GROWING AoE

SCVwar.3784

First of all, I don't like Scourges at all, but I don't want them to be useless.Rather than nerfing/buffing stats of those AoEs, why not change the mechanics of their AoEs instead? Like a Mordrem Tormentor's putrid ground skill.Maximum size and growth rate of the red circle should be tested suitable for each game mode; Mordrem Tormentors' slow but gradually growing AoE size mechanism will suit condi Necro's aesthetic theme as well as solving the almost non-counter-ability feeling from most of melee builds/classes.Thanks. I'm sure someone already suggested this. But here it is (again, probably).

Dont get me wrong on this. I main scourge, multiple builds, experimenting a lot on variants. Scourge is the easy class. Its mechanics make it easy. Drop shade, f1-f5, drop shade, repeat. Scourge makes horrible players look like they play well. Thats the bad thing. Either the whole spec should get reworked, with reaper buffs being made (lower CD of shroud) or necro will die from the constant nerfs.

@Zero.3871 said:whats your problem with core necro and reaper?

I simply included them there since this 'growing AoE mechanism' may be applied to AoE skills that have existed prior to PoF expansion.Now I think about this mechanism, something similar to Reaper GS 4 Nightfall, will be suitable even in competitive fight scenes.

@SCVwar.3784 said:

@Zero.3871 said:whats your problem with core necro and reaper?

I simply included them there since this 'growing AoE mechanism' may be applied to AoE skills that have existed prior to PoF expansion.Now I think about this mechanism, something similar to Reaper GS 4 Nightfall, will be suitable even in competitive fight scenes.

i dont think it would Change anything on current Balance Problems with scourge. and reaper and core necros are already weak classes. so its not worth to invest ressources to it.

Archived