How in the world are you all not freaking out about this....

Johnny.1634

@Ashantara.8731 said:So far, I have only seen it on other players. Cute? Yikes, no! I call it scary. I'd rather have a spider mount than this giant mutant thing. ;)

oh come come now . you know you want to get run over by a t rex . or a big sand wurm juno . or how about a big water walking spider that turns into a cat. or a flying whale . that sings cumbia my lord or maybe a giant mutant that becomes a fish you ride in the water . or flying cows flying pig,s ????? or maybe even a talking duck :p ;) :o <3 :p

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:ohmyGOOOODpls stahp with this cuteness thing. it hurts! :|

:3 :p =) ;) :o <3 :3 B) :p hope they add more of this kind of hurting .I very much love it my self . it brings me a lot of joy think the player base needs to demand more cuteness out of anet now they did it for the id gear stuff they sure can do it for this . I really do hope anet adds much much more cuteness to this game !!! :o ;) B) <3 <3 :3

@Ashantara.8731 said:Cute? Yikes, no! I call it scary. I'd rather have a spider mount than this giant mutant thing. ;)

@Fipmip.7219 said:Yeah something about giant rabbits makes me uncomfortable.

I take it y'all are being facetious because you really wanted that spider mount? Or are you honestly scared of bunnies? :smirk:

@CETheLucid.3964 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:Cute? Yikes, no! I call it scary. I'd rather have a spider mount than this giant mutant thing. ;)

@Fipmip.7219 said:Yeah something about giant rabbits makes me uncomfortable.

I take it y'all are being facetious because you really wanted that spider mount? Or are you honestly scared of bunnies? :smirk:

Haven't you learned anything from Tim the Enchanter?! D:

@Serinetempest.9027 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:So far, I have only seen it on other players. Cute? Yikes, no! I call it scary. I'd rather have a spider mount than this giant mutant thing. ;)

Yea I like the cuteness but would love to have that spider mount too just to freak the ppl out who hate spiders hahahaa

i have arachnophobia but spiders in GW2 are cute at best......

Archived