Option for Disable Legendary's Projectile effect

Taboria.3071

Hi!

I was expecting the nice spells that I experienced in open weekends, with my staff weaver. But had to realize all the new shiny spells and effects are birds :( on every element and every attunement combo. While I got used to it on the tempest, it is really a letdown on Weaver. The replaced projectiles on weaver effects doesn't do it justice.

So, just like for the sound effects of The Dreamer, if projectile effects could be disable, would be nice.

I know I could transmute the staff to something other fancy, but I just simply still love my Nevermore ^^

o/Sasu

• 4 months later...

I hear you. I made my first legendary, The Bifrost, long ago when they were still exotic quality berserkers. The weapon effects, footfall, everything was there and it was awesome. But then, at one point, hey have added the horrendous MS Paint-grade projectile effect.

Don't get me wrong, the effect is somewhat nice and dandy but I'd rather have my 8+ different projectile effects on ele as I used to have. Same goes for Meteorlogicus.

I wish there was an option in the stat select menu to tick 'Hide projectile effect'. Maybe one day we could be able to fully customise our legendaries (projectile, aura, footfall, sounds)? For now though, the projectile toggle would be an excellent addition from the aestetic point of view.

Some classes just have better projectiles than legendaries provide. Some people just prefer base effects over the ones added by the weapons. For me at least, having an option to toggle the Bifrost projectile off on my elementalist, would equal making another legendary in terms of visuals. Changing one effect into 8 different ones. An updrade rather than a downgrade.

Archived