Guild Hall themes you would like to see

Bast.7253

Just curious about themes or locations people would like to see as a guild hall location.

I think my top picks are -

1. The center area of Orr east of the Artesian Waters, but a still mostly in-tact chunk that still has buildings in the former glory and lots of regrowth resembling the environment pre-sinking. (Basically the pre-ruined Orr that so many would love to see but implemented in a smaller and less story driven way.)
  2. An enchanted forest themed hall with large tree houses and underground caves. Possibly set in Verdant Cascades or an area similar to the forest in Bitterfrost Frontier but with some non-snowy parts.
  3. Some ancient Dwarven ruins filled with lots of secret passageways and hidden areas that you really have to explore to find.
  4. Zhangjiajie park themed Canthan hall with towering green mountains deep in a forest with areas of rolling hills and waterfalls.

What are some of your ideas?

Your ideas are really lovely. I’d like to see all of those!

The guild I’m in is pretty casual so we don’t do a lot in our hall, but I think it’d be cool to have:

1. A hidden grotto or cave bursting with flowers and plants. Very enchanted fairytale kind of feel - perhaps some ancient nature spirit used to live there (or still does).
  2. Glint’s Domain. Seriously the story instances that take place in her dimensional pocket/whatever are stunning. It’d be cool to have your guild home there, or something aesthetically similar maybe. Somewhere safe and secluded in the brand scar?

Most likely not a realistic suggestion, but since my Guild's name is Mythological [MYTH] a guild hall based on a collection of exotic creatures would be so sick! I'd also like a theme with a section for each profession, like a conjoined and condensed version of the class order halls of WoW. including NPCs who are of said profession and give insight into how each class behaves/ learns their skills. These insights would serve nothing more than to elaborate on how an Elementalist/Mesmer/Necro/Guardian/Revenant etc would discover their powers and learn to use them.

Archived