We all know Scrapper is full of bugs but...

Chaith.8256

Function Gyro when traited will not give Stability to the Scrapper, now and since months ago. Since before I took a break in December..

Test it in the mists, Final Salvo activates stability when you use Function Gyro.

Go into a match and try it again! You get nothing.

Yet another game breaking Scrapper bug persisting for 4+ months to add to the list of recent game breaking bugs. :sweat:

@Chaith.8256 said:Function Gyro when traited will not give Stability to the Scrapper, now and since months ago. Since before I took a break in December..

Test it in the mists, Final Salvo activates stability when you use Function Gyro.

Go into a match and try it again! You get nothing.

Yet another game breaking Scrapper bug persisting for 4+ months to add to the list of recent game breaking bugs. :sweat:

It's honestly amazing how dysfunctional this company has become. I know you've been around since the early days like I have, where many of our skills were broken or didn't work effectively. I thought we were beyond that point, but it feels like we're still beta-testing patch releases in 2018.

I uninstalled the game again after we got radio silence on the stomp bug for literally a month after it was introduced. I only came back to the forums to read up on the juicy EU monthly AT drama, but it's amazing to scroll through the profession forum and see that the bug is STILL NOT FIXED.

It's comical at this point. Glad to hear you're still around, though.

Another bug that I experienced as well, is even without taking any of the barrier granting traits (adaptive armor, recovery matrix) i still get the 1 barrier bug on myself. it's very strange. So many bugs and it takes so long to fix them although there are plenty of resources to look at in multiple places.

I'm calling it now....and I been saying it for months. IF they ever plan on fully fixing scrapper bugged traits/gyro this elite would 100% replace holo for pvp. However I'm 100% certain the reason for them NOT wanting to address anything that's been said for last few months is due to the fact they'll have Holo become useless for PvP purposes over all in fear of possibly losing out on money.

Made a post about adaptive Armor before Pof even came out and IT never even got fixed they just changed how it "works" now instead of getting 5stacks..... Report it and nada. Their just gonna milk a lot of the popluaor classes like Mesmer till something new comes out or until the season ends again.

Archived