Most dominant profession season 11?

Crab Fear.1624

Mesmer by a wide margin. GW2 is a pve game with pvp as a side show. Even when if Mesmer gets nerfed then some other profession with cheesy and unbalanced skills will take its place. Its just the nature of a game that was designed with PVE in mind first. You can see this pattern in every pve oriented mmorpg out there. The only reason why GW1 was different is because it was designed for pvp.

@Odik.4587 said:I would chose many classes to be OP and marked for smiters boon rather than 1 tbh

Many classes are OP and should be Smiter's booned? But you've lately made it abundantly clear anyone saying Mesmer should be smiters boon'd is wrong/bad... Whoops. I don't think any class should be Smiters Boon'd.

@Chaith.8256 said:

@"Odik.4587" said:I would chose many classes to be OP and marked for smiters boon rather than 1 tbh

Many classes are OP and should be Smiter's booned? But you've lately made it abundantly clear anyone saying Mesmer should be smiters boon'd is wrong/bad... Whoops. I don't think any class should be Smiters Boon'd.

^ this, and his selection on thief has had me laughing..... he didnt pick mesmer even tho he "agrees" it needs a "nerf".

@Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

@Odik.4587 said:I would chose many classes to be OP and marked for smiters boon rather than 1 tbh

Oh look, an apparent mesmer claiming thief needs nerfs while their class is literally usurping the role of thief in pvph o w u n u s u a l

I knew there would be like 99% votes for mesmer, so what ? I should have been choosing Mesmer to not be called out for picking something else ? Idc :D

@Odik.4587 said:

Oh look, an apparent mesmer claiming thief needs nerfs while their class is literally usurping the role of thief in pvph o w u n u s u a l

I knew there would be like 99% votes for mesmer, so what ? I should have been choosing Mesmer to not be called out for picking something else ? Idc :D

Theres nothing wrong with the "nerf other classes but not my main" attitude. Everyone is welcome to give his or her opinion.

Apparently most mesmer mains admitted their class is busted tho and its just a small percentage of the mesmer mains voting for a different class than mesmer :)

@Toron.4856 said:

Theres nothing wrong with the "nerf other classes but not my main" attitude. Everyone is welcome to give his or her opinion.

Apparently most mesmer mains admitted their class is busted tho and its just a small percentage of the mesmer mains voting for a different class than mesmer :)

You think I didnt know this would happen ? Why you think I pick a thief ? :D

Archived