[100% WINRATE BUILD] MESMER - > DODGE AFK

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

@Curunen.8729 said:Think I'm overdosing on salty popcorn. The witch hunt hasn't been out in such force for quite some time.

Not true. We were still marching back from forking scourge.

Oh I meant the witch hunt for mesmer - can't remember it being this bad since chronobunker (that was justified more than this tbh, even if I agree there are several aspects of mesmer currently that need balancing).

For the record I don't participate in incessant hate filled moaning about other classes regardless of their balance state. :)

@Dawdler.8521 said:So do we have any mesmer with 100% winrate in PvP?

Because obviously if its impossible to loose and this should be clearly visible in the rankings with mesmers having like 500 matches played and 500 wins in a row.

Is there a way to see back that many matches? Idk how to see back further than the last 10 matches played.

@Lighter.5631 said:

Because obviously if its impossible to loose and this should be clearly visible in the rankings with mesmers having like 500 matches played and 500 wins in a row.

not possible, as in enemy mesmer might be better, or enemy team has more mesmerBut if both teams has 5 mesmers each, this means both teams win.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

not possible, as in enemy mesmer might be better, or enemy team has more mesmerBut if both teams has 5 mesmers each, this means both teams win.

Mesmer wins either way. Living the dream. :D

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:Mesmers should be split from spvp and have their own unique PvP game mode

And then Anet will his have to make 27 separate game modes, one for each elite spec and core so all the saltiness can be spread out.

No no, just mesmers ONLY. The other classes have no salt between them.

Ok but I have a feeling our brother and sister thieves would be going us at a minimum.

Archived