Reaper Crit buff?

Daedalus Palamaon.8934

Hello all,

Was thinking about this last night and was wondering what ya'll thought. After visiting here (and the Reddit) - I am still in love with my reaper necro since: one, been playing since beta; two, cause she is awesome! However I have experienced more... interesting... forms of bias these last few weeks up to, and including, just outright insults that I was playing reaper dps for PvE or PvP.

So I was looking at one major buff you can give that would be the smallest change - and it hit me! Necro's usually have an over-abundance of crit chance (Decimate Defense as well as the never used Death Perception). Why not have it so that any % over the crit cap you do extra damage - Kind of like a super crit? That would be a nice addition to power reaper no?

That won't work. It is far more advisable to pick a different trait/ trait line than Soul Reaping (such as Blood Magic) than to take both DD and DP if you are going over the crit cap.OR.Use Valkyrie stats and keep both these traits on (but you need to be in shroud for full 100% crit).I myself prefer taking Blood Magic over Soul Reaping for the sustain and the Well trait as I use full Zerker stats and with DD and my axe, I can easily maintain 100% crit chance.

Yes that is what I meant haha. It wasn’t late in the day when I wrote this so my mind was not really working. As a test I tried to see how high our crit can go... and literally running decimate defenses and death perception with berserkers gear and max vulnerability I reached 178% crit (198%) with fury. That would mean we would get 78% more ferocity which would be a massive boost to power users and condo users alike. Sadly I am no math wiz however and can not calculate how much extra damage that would be

Archived