The meme

Jski.6180

All you scrubs thinking that shatterstone is the most OP skill, ignoring the massively OP Dragon's Tooth that we have had ALL ALONG!!!

For the last year, I have been playing ele with no weapon-skills but #2 even bound...maybe I'll consider binding water-swaps so that I can switch back and forth between Dragon's tooth and Shatterstone spam.

Literally unbeatable.

@BlackBeard.2873 said:All you scrubs thinking that shatterstone is the most OP skill, ignoring the massively OP Dragon's Tooth that we have had ALL ALONG!!!

For the last year, I have been playing ele with no weapon-skills but #2 even bound...maybe I'll consider binding water-swaps so that I can switch back and forth between Dragon's tooth and Shatterstone spam.

Literally unbeatable.

Sry dragon tooth meme has nothing on shatterstone buff (it means anet dose not know what to do).

@Razor.6392 said:they went on with the nerfs and murdered core ele. at least they should have left arcane blast alone but no.

MEANWHILE mesmer gets to keep EVERYTHING!

im done with this game lol.

To be honest, removing instant, untelegraphed damage isn't a BAD thing...its just that they did nothing to at least refund it as sustained damage too. And the nerf to Arcane blast takes an actually well-balanced skill (with a projectile and everything) and kills it.

I could even understand if they were going to quickly make more adjustments to rebalance this after gutting it. However, we have been around long enough to know that they won't get around to doing anything for ele for about another year...then they will make it god-tier for a little bit before killing it again.

If the balanced more than once every 6 months....this game could have been great. Instead, it is garbage.

Wasn't the whole logic behind elites is that it would be easier to balance, b/c if elites made anything too strong, they could just adjust those things? So why did Weaver get added, making fresh air 1-shot potential too strong, so then core ele gets adjusted? Completely missed the entire point!!

But w/e boys, we can shatterstone all damned day!!! Golem balance prevails!!!

@BlackBeard.2873 said:

@Razor.6392 said:they went on with the nerfs and murdered core ele. at least they should have left arcane blast alone but no.

To be honest, removing instant, untelegraphed damage isn't a BAD thing...its just that they did nothing to at least refund it as sustained damage too. And the nerf to Arcane blast takes an actually well-balanced skill (with a projectile and everything) and kills it.

I could even understand if they were going to quickly make more adjustments to rebalance this after gutting it. However, we have been around long enough to know that they won't get around to doing anything for ele for about another year...then they will make it god-tier for a little bit before killing it again.

If the balanced more than once every 6 months....this game could have been great. Instead, it is garbage.

Wasn't the whole logic behind elites is that it would be easier to balance, b/c if elites made anything too strong, they could just adjust those things? So why did Weaver get added, making fresh air 1-shot potential too strong, so then core ele gets adjusted? Completely missed the entire point!!

When they nerf stealth you then have a point about untelegraphed dmg till then we just get shatterstone buffs.

@BlackBeard.2873 said:

arcane blast didn't deserve the nerfs at all.

core ele could've received a phoenix cd reduction, people brought it up constantly but no.

gotta please the mesmer mains.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived