[NA][FA] Returning player looking for a semi-hardcore PvE or WvW Guild.

Nubsauce.9821

Hello! The name's Nubsauce.

I have never really been a part of a organized PvE or WvW guild before, and I think that's why I stopped playing in HoT, because we all know that playing an MMORPG by yourself isn't fun after while. Now, the guild does NOT have to do all 3 of those, but it would be preferred if a guild can do more than 1. I have always been on FA since the launch of the game and haven't really thought about transferring until recently, so needless to say, I wouldn't be opposed to xfering.

Now a little about me. I am a veteran MMORPG player that has played ESO, SWTOR, BDO (HC PVP), Warhammer, FFXIV, WoW (HC PvE and PvP), and other smaller MMORPGs. I am a respectable person who doesn't judge a book by it's cover, I know how to take Criticism when it is given, and I am known not to give up when things get rough (Whether it's Raiding/PvP/WvW). I love a community and a guild that is vocal. One thing that is very important to me, is respect. I respect everyone until they give me a reason not to. I have an 80 Warrior and an 80 Rev with a booster available (Just don't know what I want to boost to 80).

Thank You for taking the time to read this, and I hope to join up soon!

MAS guild invites you to consider us for your WvW play. We are a solid 18+ guild community that focuses on WvW, and continuing to grow our fight squad.Currently on Sorrow’s Furnace server so that interested players can reach us.Check us out at http://mas4eva.enjin.com. Complete a recruit application if you are interested, or reach out with questions.Good luck with your journey to find a group.

Pre~ GM of MAS

Contacts:Pre NismSoopa TroupaPanicbutton

@Pensadora.9478 said:MAS guild invites you to consider us for your WvW play. We are a solid 18+ guild community that focuses on WvW, and continuing to grow our fight squad.Currently on Sorrow’s Furnace server so that interested players can reach us.Check us out at http://mas4eva.enjin.com. Complete a recruit application if you are interested, or reach out with questions.Good luck with your journey to find a group.

Pre~ GM of MAS

Contacts:Pre NismSoopa TroupaPanicbutton

Thank you for your reply! I will hop on over to your site and give it a look!

Archived