Subli.8217

The Iceflow jackal is amazing, but the ice-shard trail that happens when you run (the one tied to all ice-mounts) is using the bottom-right dye slot. This means it will always be extra dark, unless you make the ice blocks permafrost/frostbite. I suggest that the ice shard trail is moved to either top-right dye slot or bottom-left dye slot, that way it's easier to make the shards white without having to mess with the ice blocks colour. Right now even dying the ice blocks into some natural, icy-blue colour makes the icy trail effect dark-grey and almost invisible.

Just like the first batch, I liked a lot of these skins, so it was no hardship to buy a bunch of them to take advantage of the reduced price for buying 5 at once. The Primus Beta skimmer skin was my standout favorite but I also ended up using the Iceflow jackal, Primeval bunny, and Exalted Sky Sentry griffon. They all look great!

Except on the whiskers, I don't seem to be getting the lightning effects on my Sargol Thunderbunny. Would that be something to do with my settings, or a glitch, like the one they just fixed on the branded Jackal?

These mount skins are beautiful, out of all 15 there are so many that are fabulous, and only a few I don't care for at all (and I'm sure those skins have their fans, too.)

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:Except on the whiskers, I don't seem to be getting the lightning effects on my Sargol Thunderbunny. Would that be something to do with my settings, or a glitch, like the one they just fixed on the branded Jackal?

These mount skins are beautiful, out of all 15 there are so many that are fabulous, and only a few I don't care for at all (and I'm sure those skins have their fans, too.)

probably some of the settings. maybe animation?

@Sublimatio.6981 said:

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:Except on the whiskers, I don't seem to be getting the lightning effects on my Sargol Thunderbunny. Would that be something to do with my settings, or a glitch, like the one they just fixed on the branded Jackal?

probably some of the settings. maybe animation?

Yep, setting animation higher gives me lightning. ^^ Thanks!

Archived