For PvP, warrior meta is definitely different. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

For PvP, warrior meta is definitely different.

Keyba.9570Keyba.9570 Member ✭✭✭

Hey guys and gals.
After testing out a few builds (including spellbreaker, berserker, and core) the build I think I had the most success on was Core Rampage.
The buff to rampage is amazing even though they lowered the duration.
The days of being a perma side node duelist are over in my opinion. Instead, I started in the mid fight then pushed around where needed from there.
Here is the build and my twitch link with some VoDs of me using the build.
Enjoy!

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAneRjMdQhH2FCmdApIGICKLAigeW/ipPGwT4FWBA-jpxHQB2rMw3OCAqY/BAcCAI4hAQZPAAA

Comments

• Elegie.3620Elegie.3620 Member ✭✭

I mostly play core warrior, so have the Strength specialization and can trait physical, and yesterday in WvW rampage was plenty of fun, especially with the 72s CD. I still think some rampage skills could be adjusted (reducing the aftercast after the jump, increasing the range of the charge), but now it's probably become my go-to elite.

Haven't tried to revive the old school Frenzy Rampage yet, must find the time to free a slot for Frenzy.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.