The greatest travesty of this balance patch

Crinn.7864Crinn.7864 Member ✭✭✭✭

Sanity is for the weak minded
YouTube

Comments

• Rufo.3716Rufo.3716 Member ✭✭✭

Lich form obviously OP.

• HardRider.2980HardRider.2980 Member ✭✭✭

Buff everything no one moans at ... nerf everything else... wait for people to complain. About x class ... then nerf necro anyway hahaha
    (J/k)

A City of Heroes never die... A City of Villains will never surrender... Neither City will be forgotten.

• K THEN.5162K THEN.5162 Member ✭✭✭

But that would be buffing necro! Surely you're aware that getting a precursor drop is more likely

WHAT?!? Did you expect something special would be written here

• Ivantreil.3092Ivantreil.3092 Member ✭✭✭

I mean, Egnies have been doing it since ever....

• PaRaPhReNiA.8763PaRaPhReNiA.8763 Member ✭✭✭

Haha 10/10

• Axl.8924Axl.8924 Member ✭✭✭✭

Well of course necros are supposed to be free kills thats the job of necros.People don't like necros having a chance to fight back.

Here is my list of characters i got so far:

Elementalist 80 with tempest:Talman nul
    Necromancer 80 with reaper:Zex vokar
    Mesmer level 80 no chrono yet:Klanga voosh.
    Level 80 Ranger with druid spec Jedkhan.

• Legatus.3608Legatus.3608 Member ✭✭✭

@Axl.8924 said:
    Well of course necros are supposed to be free kills thats the job of necros.People don't like necros having a chance to fight back.

So quickly everyone forgets scourge

• Lincolnbeard.1735Lincolnbeard.1735 Member ✭✭✭✭

Moa should also have the CD reduced.

It's a powerup transformation too!

The degenerate

• FyzE.3472FyzE.3472 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Lincolnbeard.1735 said:
    Moa should also have the CD reduced.

It's a powerup transformation too!

No way man! The mesmer hate will just blow up this forum.

• pah.4931pah.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭

If the average match is 10 minutes long, you can use this ability roughly 3 times per match...

Seems good.

@Legatus.3608 said:

@Axl.8924 said:

So quickly everyone forgets the state of reaper.

• Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 28, 2018

@Axl.8924 said:

@Legatus.3608 said:

@Axl.8924 said:

So quickly everyone forgets the state of reaper.

And feels forced to buy PoF.

Every one should stop buying the expantions even if Anet makes on FB scourges and mesmers work.
    That LoS change on scourge shades was pretty stupid, no eles needed , just bring your own scourgetes salad.

Literally no person forgot that reaper sucks. Literally no one

But everyone conveniently forgot about scourge one full patch after it's nerf which amounted to adding a telegraph and changing almost nothing about the actual build

• bLind.6278bLind.6278 Member ✭✭✭

I went from warrior to scourge with the patch, and while warrior was definitely tanky as kitten before and could do some dumb kitten, nothing compares to the actual impact a scourge can have in a fight by ending it completely in seconds because the enemy is out of Condi clear.

Reaper still mostly sucks, though, but it's pretty good meme tier trollery.

There's a 95% chance I'll be warned for this post, regardless of what it says.

• Shuriken.6738Shuriken.6738 Member ✭✭
    edited March 28, 2018

@bLind.6278 who cares anyways, you will never get good by simply rerolling best class/build because your previous "main" got nerfed, you choose the easiest way to play. Have some loyalty to your kitten spec you either adapt and get gud or keep rerolling and go cry in forums with typical silver mentality after each patch, You will never grow as a player by doing this so why even complaining... And by the way, spellbreaker is still good

@Legatus.3608 said:
    Literally no person forgot that reaper sucks. Literally no one

But everyone conveniently forgot about scourge one full patch after it's nerf which amounted to adding a telegraph and changing almost nothing about the actual build

People purposefully forget things that are inconvenient to them.

Reaper was op:OH WAAAH WAAAH NERF NERF
    Reaper is now underpowered:EVeryone:Who cares if they die, except that 1 guy who thinks they are still overpowered because they do a lot of damage, but they can't stay in reaper form long because it has a cd and you gotta get life force.

Now everyone cries about scourge.I doubt the fight is over.

edited March 29, 2018

I did see one guy crying about scourge but he's the only one and the community correctly told him to kitten (myself included).

I also see everyone correctly identify reaper as garbage and probably needs some buffs. Your complaining is just not justified or at least is misdirected. If you were to say "anet failed to buff reaper again" I'd be with you.

Imagine if people whined about reaper gs damage like they whine about deaths judgement. That's what i get to deal with.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.