What are the decoration cap parameters?

Curo.2483

With Super Adventure Box season just around the corner, I've once again found myself wanting to snaz up my guild hall, and of course running into the usual local decoration limits which really stifle my creativity. I'm not going to beg and plead for an increase to the cap; it's been discussed to death and I'm sure ANet already knows what we want, but can't raise the limit due to hardware constraints and the fact that changing systems in this game takes an average of 4 years (we're almost there, team!). What I would like to ask though is what are the parameters for decoration cap in a local area? How many decorations can fit into what sized area, and how much is vertical distance taken into account? I'm a big fan of multi-level structures, but they seem almost impossible to build.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with you since I'm a great fan of decorations. Number of maximum decos per area has been set by Anet as default, they are no reasons why they can't increase the limit I think. To compare, rata sum has an great density of assets per areas, so adding 2-3 to the limit will do nothing, but I want a statement from them. I feel kinda restricted whereas I'm scribe 400.

Archived