Can we get a crafting speed increase?

@Urud.4925 said:But... don't we already have a speed boost after the 5th or so item? How many ores do you craft guys? :o

I'm approaching 700 of one material type, because I've been too cheap to work on my Leatherworking or Tailoring to get there. My crafting storage is full, at 250, I have a 250 stack in my main bank, and I'm working on the third stack.

Well, I refined a stack of 250 mats few days ago. I didn't check how much time I needed, but no more than 2-3 minutes. I couldn't finish my ice cream in time. Half an hour, like the OP says, it would mean thousands of mats... It's not something you do that often to require a game fix imho. Easier to sell them, like Linken said.

I don’t really see it as a real issue unless you do a lot of crafting. For example, I used to spend something like four hours a week doing refinements with at one point spending eight hours.

While it could be a QoL change to players, I personally don’t see it as being a large enough issue to change.

@Urud.4925 said:Well, I refined a stack of 250 mats few days ago. I didn't check how much time I needed, but no more than 2-3 minutes. I couldn't finish my ice cream in time. Half an hour, like the OP says, it would mean thousands of mats... It's not something you do that often to require a game fix imho. Easier to sell them, like Linken said.

That's nice. Now for crafters that have storage options up-to 2000 units. That's now 20-30 minutes for a single mat. Times that just by 10 material types and you now just spent 5 hours standing still or performing unattended game play as you leave your PC because what's the point in watching a bar move. Let alone if you go the extreme and create a new legendary that requires, oh lets say 32,000 logs.

Again if the speed isn't impacting you, cool, why do you care that others don't want to just AFK thru gaming time. An no TP is not a valid option, that not even a discussion point for so many reasons its not worth going into.

A game should always focus on fun, and waiting on crafting bars is not one. If there needs to be a time sync then allow players to queue materials up to be refined and have them come back later when its done. And varying speeds of type of material, that's just salt on a wound.

+10 OP, lets actually play the game versus wait on the game. This isn't a subscription based game, but this is a subscription based game system.

Archived