Here come the disconnects — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Here come the disconnects

ahhh... a new update and new disconnects... haven't had a DC in so long I forgot how painful it was. Three so far in 15 minutes...

Just another WvW lifer who'll never say die... while dying again and again!

Comments

• cptaylor.2670cptaylor.2670 Member ✭✭✭✭

I've had a lot of crashes, but it seemed to only happen when I was looking at my wardrobe/hero panel. I was also in Hoelbrook for most of them I think. No disconnects so far though.

• Balthazzarr.1349Balthazzarr.1349 Member ✭✭✭

crashes = disconnect to me... either way out of the game... and all mine were in divinity so far. :P

Just another WvW lifer who'll never say die... while dying again and again!

• Rasimir.6239Rasimir.6239 Member ✭✭✭

I crashed out of the Black Citadel twice while not doing anything noteworthy (just standing around trying to figure out where to go next ;) ). Since it was late I just called it a night there and hope there'll be a fix by the time I get back into the game tonight.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.