Various bugs

If I did what you said I would have to stop an unreasonable number of times n the middle of the action. I prefer to hit print screen and get back on these issues later in a more relaxed context after I finished playing.Next time ? You sure are confident in what i will do next time.

They were only making a slight suggestion as it would be easier for bugs to be logged in such a way. At a glance, it is possible that someone wouldn't know the exact location of the screenshots above. Also, it only takes a short time to type or even copy-paste /bug and then go on with what you were doing.

And I'm sure that the "next time" was added due to possibility that you'd run into bugs again and wish to report them, not as an act of arrogance.

The forums are here to help the devs and other players, so it's only natural that someone would come along and give a suggestion at how to report bugs better to help everyone in the long run.

Anet already have a record of all the "/bug" i did in the past. I wont pretend I dont know this command just to please people or I will end up in the same situation we are currently in WvW where we have to fake taking supplies even if full so that the commanders dont spam "take supplies".Your appreciation of time is yours to define for yourself, there's nothing wrong with that.

@"AmisAmai.5329" said:And I'm sure that the "next time" was added due to possibility that you'd run into bugs again and wish to report them, not as an act of arrogance.Thank you. It was not meant in any offensive way. By using /bug you're saving yourself a lot of time because you don't have to manually add screenshots to a forums post.

Plus: nobody can exploit anything one might show in the forum with a screenshot. And no, I'm not saying, you have shown something exploitable.

@Nokomis.5076 said:

@"AmisAmai.5329" said:And I'm sure that the "next time" was added due to possibility that you'd run into bugs again and wish to report them, not as an act of arrogance.Thank you. It was not meant in any offensive way. By using /bug you're saving yourself a lot of time because you don't have to manually add screenshots to a forums post.

Plus: nobody can exploit anything one might show in the forum with a screenshot. And no, I'm not saying, you have shown something exploitable.

at least one of those invisible walls (around the cliffed off house in image two) is 100% intentional. It has been there a long time, because this is an instanced zone bound to personal story. It is possible to get over this wall, it is not infinitely high, but it is there on purpose to keep people out.

Archived