Goodbye GW2

Vanthony.4019

Welp what started as a very interesting class has quickly become absolutely terrible. I'd like to explain why I will not be playing this game anymore but I won't. Truth is I don't think you really care enough about this class, so I I don't care to explain in detail. At the end of the day us revs have outlined the problems that we have to deal with for each aspect of the class, yet nothing really actually is done to fix them. I like to think of the rev as the Nerfenant. The good normally and almost always has been out weighed by the bad in each patch. Hope for a true rework this class needs has disappeared. I see now that it's pointless and I'm happy that I don't have to look forward to another bad balance patch. Good luck for you other hopeful revs. (You'll most likely need more than good luck.)

Last bit of advice: 1. not always is a new idea a good idea please test them thoroughly yourselves before giving them to us cause we get stuck with them forever.

1. add more weapons ffs. Rev should not have to trait for weapons when it doesn't have very many to start with...
  2. Just get rid of new specs giving new Weapons as a whole unless it changes its functionality.Sincerely, a good paying customer who was a huge fan.

@Vanthony.4019

Rev was slighlty buffed, basicly unoticeable , but Anet would never make it a gimmick to win, since they have now other elite traits to sell and carry players better.I actually dropped my guardian to a Herald, and yes im actually being carried by damage output and wining even againt some spellbreakers while roamming, this is a game to choose soemthign that works for u, while u need to do less( it is one of the wors pvp game balance in mmo industry, all u need to do is search somethign to carry u).

Play mesmer if u want that badly to win everything, learn the rotations and troll people as much as u can, and dont forge tto pm them salty words to get then mad LoL.Trust me u will have a blast, gw2 is a mmo to troll and pm salty words, it is not a serious pvp game.

I have lol. Like you said lots of time in this specific class. I probably just at this point in time do not feel the need to invest anymore in this game. I will however still recommend it to others for sure. My experience isn't the same anymore is all.

@Meestercat.2748 said:Why not play another class? I appreciate you have time and gold invested in your Rev, but you have those character slots for a reason.

@arnitheking.8427 said:I don't think the gw 2 community will be able to go on without you, it is the end of gw 2. Anyways have you considered taking theatre/drama classes? Seems you are very talented

Oh man, do you really think so? I guess I never really thought about it, cause of you I may have found a new love. You're so awesome. Nah seriously though, half way wanted to make it seem dire but then not. I went with hopelessness and despair so maybe abet would listen who knows? I'll do less despair next time lol. Well I'm I'm not playing anymore so maybe not. Good day suh.

@Vanthony.4019 said:

@arnitheking.8427 said:I don't think the gw 2 community will be able to go on without you, it is the end of gw 2. Anyways have you considered taking theatre/drama classes? Seems you are very talented

Oh man, do you really think so? I guess I never really thought about it, cause of you I may have found a new love. You're so awesome. Nah seriously though, half way wanted to make it seem dire but then not. I went with hopelessness and despair so maybe abet would listen who knows? I'll do less despair next time lol. Well I'm I'm not playing anymore so maybe not. Good day suh.

Also partly wanted to make my own thread lol. Never made one before. Anyways have a good one.

Archived