more random mount skins?

Unfortunately they did not address the problem, which is people gambling to get the skins. In fact they made it worse as now those people with a gambling problem have an excuse that it is better than outright buying a skin. I have yet to look at the gem store, but did they even address the criticism of not being able to select a skin for a certain mount type? For example, a skin for a griffon is worthless if you do not have it.

@"Menadena.7482" said:Unfortunately they did not address the problem, which is people gambling to get the skins. In fact they made it worse as now those people with a gambling problem have an excuse that it is better than outright buying a skin. I have yet to look at the gem store, but did they even address the criticism of not being able to select a skin for a certain mount type? For example, a skin for a griffon is worthless if you do not have it.

So you are complaining about something you didn't even look into? You can buy the skin you want for 1200. Or you can take the cheaper way and "gamble" for a random skin.

@artemis.6781 said:

@"Menadena.7482" said:Unfortunately they did not address the problem, which is people gambling to get the skins. In fact they made it worse as now those people with a gambling problem have an excuse that it is better than outright buying a skin. I have yet to look at the gem store, but did they even address the criticism of not being able to select a skin for a certain mount type? For example, a skin for a griffon is worthless if you do not have it.

So you are complaining about something you didn't even look into? You can buy the skin you want for 1200. Or you can take the cheaper way and "gamble" for a random skin.

I just found out about it now so am unable to login and look at the store. I am asking if the gamble option is a random one of the new skins or a random one of the new skins for a specific mount. In the previous go-around a repeated request IF we had to have lootboxes for the skins was to have one lootbox for each of the 5 mounts rather than 1 lootbox that combined everything.

The complaint about having gambling for them in the first place has not changed though except that the buy option is cheaper.

Archived