[Bug] Human Story Doorway

Embered.5089

In the level 10 human story instance where you go to the hospital (after you choose whether to help the orphanage or hospital), you now break down the door and cannot enter the doorway. I tried breaking it down early and waiting until all my ally NPCs were there and only using skill 1 to break it down. I tried walking through it and backing up and sprinting through. I for some reason just cannot pass this doorway anymore.https://imgur.com/a/Fe2aB

Exactly the same problem here. Progression for my Guardian is effectively blocked because of this issue with the Hospital doowray not allowing me to enter.What's odd is the invis barrier appears to exist just in front of the hospital doors, even before you've destroyed them. And the barrier prevents line of sight etc so we cannot even aggro the bandits who are within the building.
fwiw I have submitted an in-game report with screenshot.

@enem.1485 said:Exactly the same problem here. Progression for my Guardian is effectively blocked because of this issue with the Hospital doowray not allowing me to enter.What's odd is the invis barrier appears to exist just in front of the hospital doors, even before you've destroyed them. And the barrier prevents line of sight etc so we cannot even aggro the bandits who are within the building.

fwiw I have submitted an in-game report with screenshot.

Maybe Anet is purposefully trying to stop all keyfarms to force us into using gems (and hopefully irl money) to buy keys for the new chest goods =P

@Embered.5089 said:Maybe Anet is purposefully trying to stop all keyfarms to force us into using gems (and hopefully irl money) to buy keys for the new chest goods =P

ha! well i'm not even trying to keyfarm as I don't have any chests to open, just wanted to level a new Guardian - and now I'm kinda annoyed at myself for choosing the wrong option from the two choices :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived