Squishy daredevil

Aerizan.2065

Hi guys, new thief here looking for some advice about how to be less squishy on daredevil in open world pve.I'm currently using the daredevil meta build with invigorating precision and my regen is pretty good but my health goes down faster than i can heal it especially against ranged mobs and conditions. I'm mostly using valkyrie equipment for the extra health, would I be better swapping to full beserker for the extra crit?I've seen posts about people being able to basically face tank champions on daredevil but I find I have to jump around like crazy just to stay alive against small packs and elites.Anyone have some tips or advice on spec to help me survive better?Also how does deadeye compare for solo play?

Marauder gear is pretty much the best option available. You won't be healing much in valk because your crit rate will be bad. Berserker gear will make you too squishy against conditions.

The thief is pretty dependent about simply not getting hit altogether. If you're seeing people tank things, either they're not getting hit and just dodging/blinding/interrupting everything (the latter two only available on things without a break bar), or they're being supported by someone else. S/P is pretty good for face-checking mobs, though, as Pistol Whip is an evade during its cast and Infiltrator's Return cleanses a condition, making 2->3->3->2 a pretty safe combo.

Thanks for that, noob question now - where can I get a set of Marauder gear or what stats should I be looking for?I'm a returning player that hasn't really played much since release, most professions at 400 and I don't have much in the way of gold.At the moment I'm just trying to get through POF content and get all the mounts e.t.c.

Archived