Light Strike 40% nerf went wrong

Chaith.8256

In PvP, Light Strike does 40% less now.

But so does Bright Slash and Flash Cutter (the second and third chain skills!

The whole damage chain was nerfed by 40%, the tooltips don't reflect this, and it seems unintended. Game breaking and needs immediate hotfix, IMO

Ugh. I assumed they nerfed the first hit in the chain so you didn't "accidentally" get too much free damage as you autoattack after some other skill (eg. holo leap), you would have to keep auto-attacking to put up good numbers.

If they nerfed the whole chain, that's going to be a huge problem.

I think this will destroy Holosmith for a lot of people this season, myself included. I'll play Scrapper for sure if my Photon Forge basic damage flavor is bugged-wet-noodle. For those that wanted to play Holosmith in ranked season but now can't or don't, NaCl levels will be significant..

I hope hotfix and a step up to QA will follow soon.

@Chaith.8256 said:I think this will destroy Holosmith for a lot of people this season, myself included. I'll play Scrapper for sure if my Photon Forge basic damage flavor is bugged-wet-noodle. For those that wanted to play Holosmith in ranked season but now can't or don't, NaCl levels will be significant..

I hope hotfix and a step up to QA will follow soon.

Photon forge still hits hard, , just dont spam autoattack and use other 4 skills and you’ll be good

sadly, With how things are AA is 100% needed the overall 40% lost on ALL strikes style from photo is just to big. I'm gonna have to agree and possibly stick to scrapper for the mean while till that gets fix.

Imo their both in between the same tier at the moment, Engi overall is in a REALLY bad state.

Archived