I Hate Ranked

You can’t stick to a competitive mindset of wanting to win yet you can’t stand a loss and want only ez wins. That’s contradictory.

Either deal with the losses and take them as a learning experience to become the best you can and not get mentally rekt by them,Or you could simply switch mindset to just messing around having fun.

@Mortifera.6138 said:I want easy winz, and I know I can just play unranked, but then I feel inferior and still know that ranked is there and making me compelled to play it. I just wish ranked didn't exist, it's why i can't play Hearthstone for more one round, like why do you wanna feel the weight of work in a video game?

Consider what drives you to this mode if you don't enjoy it. Perhaps re-evaluate if you really want to spend your recreational time this way if it brings you no pleasure.Don't get me wrong, I'm not telling you to quit outright, but ranked is unlikely to change significantly.

@Nappa.1904 said:

@derd.6413 said:if you want ez wins i recommend T1 fractals

That or just run with the biggest zerg you can find in WvW.Works like a charm, trust me...

but that requires effort to find. peak hours, commanders demanding you listen, etc.

It's hardly any more difficult that running T1 Fractals with 1st timers/weird builds.

depends on the server

@"Mortifera.6138" said:I want easy winz, and I know I can just play unranked, but then I feel inferior and still know that ranked is there and making me compelled to play it. I just wish ranked didn't exist, it's why i can't play Hearthstone for more one round, like why do you wanna feel the weight of work in a video game?

Don't inflict that upon yourself. Better to play what you enjoy than trying to "prove" competency in this game mode, especially given the state of the game and limited pvp population. Just because it's unranked doesn't mean you won't meet excellent players to challenge yourself. Same with wvw to be honest - for all the complaints that "roaming is dead" I still occasionally come across excellent opponents. GW2 is more casual than ever and should be treated as such. :)

@Mortifera.6138 said:I want easy winz, and I know I can just play unranked, but then I feel inferior and still know that ranked is there and making me compelled to play it. I just wish ranked didn't exist, it's why i can't play Hearthstone for more one round, like why do you wanna feel the weight of work in a video game?

Easy troll is easy

2/10

It sounds to me as though you are putting too much emphasis on the importance of ranked and what your placement means to you. This is pretty common among players. Play the mode you enjoy, but if you want to play ranked don't put so much emphasis on winning. Instead, play what you cannot help but enjoy so regardless of win or lose you have had fun. Also, just play. Focus on learning rather than if you won or lost. That way you decouple the stress of performance with play and make it more of a personal journey or solving a puzzle.

Archived