New Build, Can't Connect now, "Network Error"

@J Wallace.9458 said:After four hours of trying and failing to log-in to a character who dc'd while attempting to zone from Elon River to Desolation, the 'wait 1 min and now you can login' thing isn't working here. 1-3 min loading screen followed by either Lost Connection to Server or generic Network Error.

Same problem between the Desolation and Vabbi :/ (Code=7:0:0:1026:101)

@Stelmine.7093 said:

@Stelmine.7093 said:Same problem loading from Desolation to Vabbi but getting error code=7:0:0:1026:101

Tested with other character and game loaded fine. So just my main character is in a loading screen limbo.

Same problem, can log in with a different char where located Lions Arc, but couldnt log in at Desert char...

@Stelmine.7093 said:

@Stelmine.7093 said:Same problem loading from Desolation to Vabbi but getting error code=7:0:0:1026:101

Tested with other character and game loaded fine. So just my main character is in a loading screen limbo.

Same. My characters that are NOT on PoF maps are fine. My main that is in Desert Highlights gets infinite screen + Code=7:0:0:1026:101 after a while

hey thanks ANET - really thank you a lot - most of my guild and friends have now been playing already for a day - posted videos etc - and totally ruined the surprises in store for me - really thank you so much for ruining it by releasing a game that wont load instances for a lot of players - i got this expansion for my birthday - worst birthday gift ever - so glad i didnt spend any of my birthday money on gems too - anyway - I have decided to put GW2 in that pile of games that I might play sometime in the future if i am bored enough - in the meantime i am going to spend £300 birthday monies on steam games that work - lol most of that money would have been yours if the game would have worked - 24 hours later and not been able to play the new instances at all - is there anyway to get a refund on the new expansion? because really seriously if this had been a steam game - they would have refunded my money for this

Archived