Character Select Screen

jwaz.1908

This is a random topic, seemingly out of place since Path of Fire just launched, however I felt the urge to make this now. I should mention that I have two accounts, my main account has POF of course, but my alternate account doesn't. I just logged into my second account for the daily, and was somewhat surprised to see the POF character select screen. Since that account doesn't have it yet, it feels really out of place. My suggestion would be to change the CSS is one of two ways. The first would be to make the CSS based on the most recent expansion purchased on the account (in which case my second account would still have the Heart of Thorns CSS). The second would be to make the CSS selectable based on all the expansions you own, meaning you could choose which expansion CSS to use, or use the base CSS from the original launch of GW2. This would additionally mean that F2P accounts would see the original launch CSS until they purchase one of the expansions. This topic may not be too relevant now since there are only two expansions, but down the road, when GW2 has many, it'll have more impact. Please share your thoughts on the matter, even if you feel that this thread is a frivolous piece of garbage XD. Thanks for reading!

Archived