condi mirage diffcult?

weaponwh.9810

• 2 weeks later...

Nice DPS, high mobility (a lots of possibilities to evade incoming damage) and a super fun, satisfying (at least for me) class/spec to play. It requires a bit of patience to learn the playstyle, but it’s well worth it.

Give it a try! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

@AliamRationem.5172 said:

@"Rebel.6419" said:Would someone post a build for this? Thank you

See this thread for discussion on open world condi mirage builds including build links and gameplay videos:

Visit SnowCrows.com for raiding builds.

Only problem is Aliam makes it look so easy lol seriously though this is a great build, I have been using it and can take on mobs that use to utterly destroy me.

@kyllar.6907 said:

@"Rebel.6419" said:Would someone post a build for this? Thank you

See this thread for discussion on open world condi mirage builds including build links and gameplay videos:

Visit SnowCrows.com for raiding builds.

Only problem is Aliam makes it look so easy lol seriously though this is a great build, I have been using it and can take on mobs that use to utterly destroy me.

There's nothing quite like that feeling of tweaking your build and practicing until you defeat an encounter that once seemed impossible!

I have my reservations.

(1)Getting maximum DPS involves fighting some bugs and managing a lot of simultaneous button presses. It is so difficult that to this day I still can't come close, and I still have no idea what I am doing wrong.(2)The build has inconsistent and bad AoE damage. It just doesn't cleave well.(3)It is a condi build, so the ramp up makes it dead weight in good fractal groups.

But if you aren't worried about that, there are some advantages. The mirage is nearly immortal when played well, and thanks to the mirage cloak you don't miss a beat while doing damage. You can also jaunt away from your mistakes if things get too dicey. Also, the build is quite mobile, so it is reminiscent of the daredevil. The build is really fun to play, even if it is really hard to play well.

@Imperadordf.2687 said:You can find the build on snowcrows.com it might be the most enjoyable DPS class I've ever played. Easy and fun rotation, a lot of ways to avoid damage, not losing much dps if you have to dodge an attack, engaging mechanics... the list goes on.

Definitely recommended.

The written rotation for Condi Mirage on Snowcrows website states that you should dodge whenever you cast a phantasm or cast Axes of Symmetry, False Oasis, or Crystal Sands. What is the reason for dodging while casting these spells and what benefit do you receive?

@Leodon.1564 said:

@Imperadordf.2687 said:You can find the build on snowcrows.com it might be the most enjoyable DPS class I've ever played. Easy and fun rotation, a lot of ways to avoid damage, not losing much dps if you have to dodge an attack, engaging mechanics... the list goes on.

Definitely recommended.

The written rotation for Condi Mirage on Snowcrows website states that you should dodge whenever you cast a phantasm or cast Axes of Symmetry, False Oasis, or Crystal Sands. What is the reason for dodging while casting these spells and what benefit do you receive?

There is a little window between dodging - ambush attacks being active. Like for example I dodge, 0.25 seconds later my ambush attack is usable.

And that little window results in DPS loss if you used your dodge for the Ambush attack. So you dodge while casting skills to avoid that DPS loss.

Archived