Last patch broke dagger AA damage.

Babylonn.5027

@Jinks.2057 said:

@"zarcon.7820" said:I'd like to add something to that. Just check out the screenshots they will speak for themselves.....The screenshots were made on a full core berserker thief build. with over 3.2k power.

Your crit damage modifier is 2.8 are you spec'd into Crit Strikes?

Yes I am. I added a screenshot to the list that shows of my traits.

@zarcon.7820 said:

@zarcon.7820 said:I'd like to add something to that. Just check out the screenshots they will speak for themselves.....The screenshots were made on a full core berserker thief build. with over 3.2k power.

You have damage numbers of prepatch or damage numbers for you in PvE?

I'm on Maguuma which server you on we can test this

@Jinks.2057 said:

@zarcon.7820 said:I'd like to add something to that. Just check out the screenshots they will speak for themselves.....The screenshots were made on a full core berserker thief build. with over 3.2k power.

You have damage numbers of prepatch or damage numbers for you in PvE?

I'm on Maguuma which server you on we can test this

Unfortunately I play on EU-Vabbi. :(I just went through my screenshots map and I have images that show of my damage prepatch.Hopefully a dev will investigate this further.

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065

If you know the ratio for the weapon skills in PvE, you can compute it close enough. It looks like they mean the entire auto attack chain got a 14% nerf. The first two attacks takes a 25% damage hit each and the last of the chain is untouched. This is a pretty fucking stupid nerf pattern. You'll most likely get the first two attacks, but people move around. That third one does not always land.

Who ever thought of that deserves to get spanked for an eternity in the realm of the mad King.

@Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497 said:If you know the ratio for the weapon skills in PvE, you can compute it close enough. It looks like they mean the entire auto attack chain got a 14% nerf. The first two attacks takes a 25% damage hit each and the last of the chain is untouched. This is a pretty kitten stupid nerf pattern. You'll most likely get the first two attacks, but people move around. That third one does not always land.

Who ever thought of that deserves to get spanked for an eternity in the realm of the mad King.

Over on my thread it looks like the full chain for dagger is down by 23% with nerfs to all 3 in chain of 30%, 30%, 8%

@Jinks.2057 said:

@Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497 said:If you know the ratio for the weapon skills in PvE, you can compute it close enough. It looks like they mean the entire auto attack chain got a 14% nerf. The first two attacks takes a 25% damage hit each and the last of the chain is untouched. This is a pretty kitten stupid nerf pattern. You'll most likely get the first two attacks, but people move around. That third one does not always land.

Over on my thread it looks like the full chain for dagger is down by 23% with nerfs to all 3 in chain of 30%, 30%, 8

Tool tip or in practice?

@Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497 said:

Over on my thread it looks like the full chain for dagger is down by 23% with nerfs to all 3 in chain of 30%, 30%, 8

Tool tip or in practice?

Tooltip numbers are overall a 23% decrease.

@omgdracula.6345 said:

Tool tip or in practice?

Tooltip numbers are overall a 23% decrease.

Probably something we ant to file a bug report over

Archived