PvP Rage Mitigation

saerni.2584

So this article made me think of all my fellow salty people of PvP and so wanted to share.

Tldr: gamer uses therapy tool to reduce rage induced stress from playing online PvP.

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/overwatch-therapy-worksheet-reddit/?utm_content=inf_10_2862_2&utm_source=socialedge&utm_medium=link_partner&tse_id=INF_60930810337c11e8a0ea99723cb03529

Alas, while I do get frustrated when on a losing streak, I don't rage... unless it is "defensive raging."

Thief! Decap far!

Umm, I'm at Far, and I've got 3 enemies all over me.

Thief! We needed your support on Mid! You lost us the match at the very start!

Umm, you were outnumbered 3v4, in a world of AoE, and I've got a Shortbow. Did you want me to sing for you?

2 Thieves! Switch or I'm going to sit at home!

REPORTED

2 Thieves! We don't play Far on Capricorn!Why'd you let Home get captured?Stupid noobs!^&$(!&!+$^&%()%#(

Umm, why are you typing so much and fighting off point?

After winning 7 straight matches, and getting matched with a new team:Thief! You're terrible! Learn how to play!

BLOCKED

After losing 2 straight games because of the above guy, his teammate:Thief! You stink! Just turn off the game!

You too? BLOCKED(Then went on another winning streak as soon as I got on another team)

Alas, the life of a Thief :-(I made it a point to get the Vial of Salt as soon as I learned of its existence.

@"Kageseigi.2150" said:Alas, while I do get frustrated when on a losing streak, I don't rage... unless it is "defensive raging."

Thief! Decap far!

Umm, I'm at Far, and I've got 3 enemies all over me.

Thief! We needed your support on Mid! You lost us the match at the very start!

Umm, you were outnumbered 3v4, in a world of AoE, and I've got a Shortbow. Did you want me to sing for you?

2 Thieves! Switch or I'm going to sit at home!

REPORTED

2 Thieves! We don't play Far on Capricorn!Why'd you let Home get captured?Stupid noobs!^&$(!&!+$^&%
()%#(

Umm, why are you typing so much and fighting off point?

After winning 7 straight matches, and getting matched with a new team:Thief! You're terrible! Learn how to play!

BLOCKED

After losing 2 straight games because of the above guy, his teammate:Thief! You stink! Just turn off the game!

You too?
BLOCKED
(Then went on another winning streak as soon as I got on another team)

Alas, the life of a Thief :-(I made it a point to get the Vial of Salt as soon as I learned of its existence.

Hahahaha, yeah this is pretty much me every single time I play pvp in this game. They will blame you even when you were sent (by them) to cap home first and they were downed instantly in mid before either far or home got to 50%.

And god forbid you should ever use deadeye in an actual pvp match, just forget about even trying it.

Also, about the original image - fucking hilarious that everything went from 80 or 90% to 20% except for "Nobody played DPS or countered Pharah" which went from 70% to only 50% lol :D

Funny thing about this is I feel like she's doing a terrible job of dealing with the problem, but whatever :P

Archived