Just stuck and can't continue... — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home

Just stuck and can't continue...

Now, after being kicked out from the middle of the story, Night of Fires, I can't even find a green crystal mark for me to get back inside the story and continue the story even they have fixed the issue. Great. Now I'm stuck.

Greetings human, earthlings. ✨

Comments

• Ya it took me 3 times to finish the starting story quest for PoF... once i arrived in Crystal Oasis, I clicked to exit the instance... only to be disconnected from the game. I was kicked back to Lion's Arch and I have no WP for Crystal Oasis. This rollback kitten is seriously BS.

• I thought they fixed it.. sigh...

• StAllerdyce.3941StAllerdyce.3941 Member ✭✭
    edited September 23, 2017

Same problem. Was in a group of 5 and the boss near the end bugged and we couldn't progress. We left the instance, and now none of us can re enter.

Follow up. If you kill the boss at the end of Night of Fires, it fails. She's supposed to escape. That's some BS

• Now I'm just standing on the cliff and waiting.. Please fix this ...

• Is there another way to get to the Oasis? Without that WP in the Oasis im literally stuck in Lion's Arch.

• I wish i knew, but there's nothing I can do, I reset the story from the Hero page and it is still the same.

• i restarted the first story quest again :( this will be the 4th time just to get to the first real zone

• I hope you can continue the game, I'm just remain stuck till the whole thing fixed, again. =.=

• I have the same issue, and I was literally clicking to exit Night of Fire as it kicked me out. Great.

@Hodge.3654 said:
    i restarted the first story quest again :( this will be the 4th time just to get to the first real zone

Maybe you could use TP to a friend?

• Apparently I'm not the only one to have this problem... Anet, please fix it, I really want to continue the story...

• I have no marker to enter the next story instance. It's on the map but missing when at the actual location.