[BUG] Stuck in SAB shop w2z2 + Trampoline troubles!

Near the Shortcut Eagle, in the shop you have to bomb to open, I cannot for the life of me get out. The trampoline throws me up, I get the loading screen as my character is coming back down, but then I'm just immediately thrown back into the air and have the same thing happen over and over. It's an endless frustrating loop.

I currently have ~300 ping, and that's the average here. If you get any better than that you're lucky, but this is completely halting progress.

EDIT: After about 10 minutes of sitting here waiting for the transition it actually happened.

@Ray Koopa.2354 said:Yeah, I don't get why the trampolines are affected by lag at all, can't they be client side? I have a horrible delay, sometimes making w2-2 trib impossible to play.You could use the new /resign command though, btw.

I completely forgot about the /resign addition to SAB. If that happens again I'll definitely give it a go, thanks!

Yeah I used to run all zones all trib all the time, but the trampoline section in w2z2 is the absolute worst with high ping. I never get mad at games (I'm generally pretty chill, after all, it's a game made for fun), but there's been two times I've really become aggravated because of gw2, and that is one of them.

@Miss Lana.5276 said:

@Ray Koopa.2354 said:Yeah, I don't get why the trampolines are affected by lag at all, can't they be client side? I have a horrible delay, sometimes making w2-2 trib impossible to play.You could use the new /resign command though, btw.

I completely forgot about the /resign addition to SAB. If that happens again I'll definitely give it a go, thanks!

Yeah I used to run all zones all trib all the time, but the trampoline section in w2z2 is the absolute worst with high ping. I never get mad at games (I'm generally pretty chill, after all, it's a game made for fun), but there's been two times I've really become aggravated because of gw2, and that is one of them.

I actually logged it today. The W2 Z2 Scale tramps at checkpoint 3 are atrocious this year. I will have the silly piranha in my hands, jump and then hang there, stutter and then fall into the ether of whiteness. Very frustrating throughout that section this year for sure and I don't even want to attempt it in trib mode right now.

@Zushada.6108 said:

I actually logged it today. The W2 Z2 Scale tramps at checkpoint 3 are atrocious this year. I will have the silly piranha in my hands, jump and then hang there, stutter and then fall into the ether of whiteness. Very frustrating throughout that section this year for sure and I don't even want to attempt it in trib mode right now.

I had that last year iirc, and the trampolines past the second last checkpoint in w2z2 were utter torture, but they weren't too bad this year (only died ~8 times doing those last night, as compared to the 30+ previously), and I'm sure it's because my ping is better. They should make the trampolines client side to avoid these headaches.

@Charrbeque.8729 said:Just type '/gg' in the chat window. You'll lose a life, but appear at the last checkpoint. Had to do that the other day when I got stuck against the ceiling in shortcut wurm.

If you read 2 posts up someone already pointed that out.

Archived