Getting stuck a lot in SAB this year — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Getting stuck a lot in SAB this year

So far I've managed to get irrecoverably stuck in SAB three times this year; I can't remember it ever happening before:

1. In bee-dog form during the race, I got stuck in a cloud. This was the most irritating because there's no waypoint there, no exit button, /gg and /stuck don't work, and logging brings you right back into the cloud. I had to go into wvw, then into Lion's Arch, to get out.

2. Got stuck inside a checkpoint in world 2-2 after activating it. /stuck doesn't work, had to /gg and give up a life

3. Got stuck inside an infantile cloud rainbow in 1-3. Same as 2, had to /gg and give up a life

I dunno if there's anything really different this year or I'm just having bad luck, and maybe there's nothing that can be done. Would be nice if /stuck worked here though. And if you had a way to reset in the hub.

Comments

• Miss Lana.5276Miss Lana.5276 Member ✭✭✭

A few years ago there was a spot in w2z2 I got stuck in. It was underneath the checkpoint after you first encounter the octorock looking thing and feed it fish. Unfortunately I had to dig until a rabbit spawned (which took a long time) and wait til it killed me to respawn. Needless to say I'm grateful they added /gg to SAB this year!

Christian conservative.

Disagreement =/= "negativity"
    You won't find forced positivity here.

Passive-aggression is petty, and halts real discussion.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.