[NA][PvX][Love] Dreams of Love - a guild for dating! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA][PvX][Love] Dreams of Love - a guild for dating!

Hey y'all! My name is Holly! I'm here to spread the word about my new singles/dating guild, called Dreams of Love! 20 members in 2 days! I'm hoping to gather enough people to put on weekly events such as raid nights, meta trains, pvp or wvw nights, and more! I hope that you join us, and find your special somebody! <3

Comments

• derd.6413derd.6413 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 30, 2018

lol, i'm a dumb dumb, disregard

I Have No friends, so I Must pug

• Omg I would love to join! :D My account name is Lanz Ouellette.6470! I found out about your guild through a post on one of the major Guild Wars 2 Facebook groups. Unfortunately at lot of the people there were ripping on the idea, but I think it's wonderful. Anyways let me know what all is required to join. I am a 23 year old pansexual polyamorous male and have no problem showing my face to or talking to potential suitors :)

• Opps! Never posted on here before xD Didn't know it would automatically show my account name, my bad!

• I would love a invite haha

• I can see human trafficking as well as sexual harassment going on here. Bad news!!!!!!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.