For Ravious Western Ward rat

How to I get to the top of the rocks without a mount or a glider? I've tried jumping from the eastern rock below ship's vista to the southern rock, but the distance seems just out of my reach. Is this even the right way or is there another method that I'm missing?

The small jumping puzzle for the Western Ward vista doesn't lead to the rat on top of the rocks. Is there another jumping puzzle nearby? The only way I've seen players get to the rat on top of the rocks is by using the super jump of a mount. I can't discover how to get to the Commodore's Quarter rat on top of the roof either. I'm beginning to think this is a mount-only achievement.

@gothicmedic.4176 said:The small jumping puzzle for the Western Ward vista doesn't lead to the rat on top of the rocks. Is there another jumping puzzle nearby? The only way I've seen players get to the rat on top of the rocks is by using the super jump of a mount. I can't discover how to get to the Commodore's Quarter rat on top of the roof either. I'm beginning to think this is a mount-only achievement.

The jumping puzzle is trolls revenge

@gothicmedic.4176 said:The small jumping puzzle for the Western Ward vista doesn't lead to the rat on top of the rocks. Is there another jumping puzzle nearby? The only way I've seen players get to the rat on top of the rocks is by using the super jump of a mount. I can't discover how to get to the Commodore's Quarter rat on top of the roof either. I'm beginning to think this is a mount-only achievement.

There are three proper jumping puzzles in LA, not counting any of the vistas. This rat is simply partway through one.

Archived