What if GW3 is a MYTH?!

Veryl.1923

Personaly I have high hopes for a game NEXT to Monster Hunter World,Maybe in 5 years from now?Then we atleast had 4/5 years (hopefully if this game isn't dieing or anything) of fun in Cantha, enjoying enticing PvP gameplay, and mayve even Guildhall fights?I see arenanet like my mother, I expect the best and shamefully in return I shall do my best to be da best.I'm sure Team Anet would think of a way to liven up this game again. I am willing to learn Korean over an automatic translationmessage-text-dub,and enjoy a Mega Super server where EU and NA merge, and slowly the rest follows.

GW3 though... To be precise, I was talking about gw2 tho. This game has so much to give. So much mounts for instance!!So, where my super skate board mount this year I could've farmed with SAB? :cAnd buying expansionpacks with a whole complete world (although below and up the height the world of tyria could evolve to sky-castles,New regulations on species to underground devilling down mazes and ancient ruins of Rata sum being exposed the new threat?That's up to you GW2 Team!

Whatever will blow our minds with GW3 is always great enough to do in style. (like slamming your foes with discoballs)In the end of all gw2 revolution, gw3 technology would be advanced enough to explore maybe even SPACE.Wouldn't any Asura think to themselves "what if we don't go down, but up?"Those flying ships you made for as the vanillas special prize could easily float a whole sky castle like in Fishermans Haven and there is another one up kessex hill in GW1.

Just make planets (1 to 5 maps) so people will get the feeling they realise important new life wishes to see happening irl.(like floating cars and an i11 water-cooled processor)

If we are going to doom this planet called Tyria because we don't see eye to eye with several of dose 'species' scum,Why not make deals with electronic arts and introduce GuildEffect: online or MassWars - The guild.... I d k heck.I'm typing too much again am I...Am I?....

I guess the community just sits back while they wait in anticipation while other players try to reach the devteam with crazy ideas trying to think ahead of time a bitIf you can't follow what I'm saying.... I made a picture for people who can not read:Papparazii.png

Posing a discussion in a way everyone can philosophize about the future of this fantasy game.

@"Veryl.7861" said:I guess the community just sits back while they wait in anticipation while other players try to reach the devteam with crazy ideas trying to think ahead of time a bitIf you can't follow what I'm saying.... I made a picture for people who can not read:Papparazii.png

Posing a discussion in a way everyone can philosophize about the future of this fantasy game.

If everyone is telling you that your post isn’t clear then it’s because you didn’t write it clearly. There won’t be a discussion, philosophical or otherwise, of your point if no one knows what your point was and posting pretty pictures is no substitute for an clarification.

Yeah man...I mean..just think about....awww. so cool. Wouldn't it be like, you know, all awesome and such to...you know have all these things....yeah. Gw3 would be the best, i mean, just imagining all the stuff and the whatnots. So great. I think of gw3 like that weird feeling when snow melts in your hand and it's all like WOW! and it fills your body with that...I can't tell...you know what I mean. Just so awesome. And then, and then, they could like...BAM! everything.

Great OP m8! Made my day. Stay in school and say no to drugs ;)

At OP (@"Veryl.7861" ) I like that you have a vision of what you would like to see in a GW3 installment. But what I wanted to say is that the graphics in your pictures are amazing. Now I get it that angry people will react negatively to your post but from me you have nothing to fear (I am from the disco generation, our forums were like

).

@"Veryl.7861" said:Personaly I have high hopes for a game NEXT to Monster Hunter World,Maybe in 5 years from now?Then we atleast had 4/5 years (hopefully if this game isn't dieing or anything) of fun in Cantha, enjoying enticing PvP gameplay, and mayve even Guildhall fights?I see arenanet like my mother, I expect the best and shamefully in return I shall do my best to be da best.I'm sure Team Anet would think of a way to liven up this game again. I am willing to learn Korean over an automatic translationmessage-text-dub,and enjoy a Mega Super server where EU and NA merge, and slowly the rest follows.

GW3 though... To be precise, I was talking about gw2 tho. This game has so much to give. So much mounts for instance!!So, where my super skate board mount this year I could've farmed with SAB? :cAnd buying expansionpacks with a whole complete world (although below and up the height the world of tyria could evolve to sky-castles,New regulations on species to underground devilling down mazes and ancient ruins of Rata sum being exposed the new threat?That's up to you GW2 Team!

Whatever will blow our minds with GW3 is always great enough to do in style. (like slamming your foes with discoballs)In the end of all gw2 revolution, gw3 technology would be advanced enough to explore maybe even SPACE.Wouldn't any Asura think to themselves "what if we don't go down, but up?"Those flying ships you made for as the vanillas special prize could easily float a whole sky castle like in Fishermans Haven and there is another one up kessex hill in GW1.

Just make planets (1 to 5 maps) so people will get the feeling they realise important new life wishes to see happening irl.(like floating cars and an i11 water-cooled processor)

If we are going to doom this planet called Tyria because we don't see eye to eye with several of dose 'species' scum,Why not make deals with electronic arts and introduce GuildEffect: online or MassWars - The guild.... I d k heck.I'm typing too much again am I...Am I?....

What is your point?

@"Veryl.7861" said:Personaly I have high hopes for a game NEXT to Monster Hunter World,Maybe in 5 years from now?Then we atleast had 4/5 years (hopefully if this game isn't dieing or anything) of fun in Cantha, enjoying enticing PvP gameplay, and mayve even Guildhall fights?I see arenanet like my mother, I expect the best and shamefully in return I shall do my best to be da best.I'm sure Team Anet would think of a way to liven up this game again. I am willing to learn Korean over an automatic translationmessage-text-dub,and enjoy a Mega Super server where EU and NA merge, and slowly the rest follows.

Gail?? Is that you??

I’ll ignore most of your post. GW3 currently is not on the table. The main reason is cause gw2 is a success and arenanet feels they can get the greatest success (currently) with way gw2 works.

Keep in mind that gw2 was and is a lot more successful then gw1 was. But gw1 had an equal (and maybe even bigger) chance to dominante this market at that moment. But the devs saw too many limitations in the long term and decided they needed a new game. A this moment gw2 is dominating the market. Many people say mmo’s are dead, but gw2 is alive and kicking.

So what would be a reason for gw3? When the devs see the current technologie to be too limited to make the most money. I think this moment is far way.

I also think that is soon to change Gw2 for Gw3. And not just because I don't want to be other 5 years waiting, but I still believe that there will come more expansions that still will increase the world.

There are space to implement more gameplay elements in the expansions and Living Story. Don't need to shut and create a new whole game (after all, MMO games are one of the hardest genres to develop).

What if GW3 is a MYTH?

Definition of Myth1) a traditional story, especially one concerning the early history of a people or explaining some natural or social phenomenon, and typically involving supernatural beings or events.

1. a widely held but false belief or idea

1) first meaning: if there ever is a gw3 then it will be a story that involves supernatural beings or events, so true.2) second meaning, a false belief or idea. I agree that gw3 is a false belief or idea as it’s unlikely to ever happen. It would mean the Devs effectively abandoning this game for several years (and taking on massive amounts of debt) while they put their efforts into getting the new game out as soon as possible.

So yes, gw3 is a myth.

I love your ideas and enthusiasm, but I have reason to believe that GW3 will be a MOBA... Not an awesome PC game that can really capture, and do justice to, the spirit of your absolutely amazing ideas.

Archived