Regarding Life Stealing And Healing Power

KROW.2673

So with the recent update(s) and such, just got back into the game tonight mind you, my question is: is Healing Power more viable for Life Steal builds? I ask because in the patch notes for August (the most recent ones listed) it states Dagger heals more now after being unbound from PvP only or something? And something regarding Wells life stealing for more now? Just curious, I love life stealing and if Healing Power is more viable now I can finally start working on a build that fits my playstyle (and works without having to waste Utility slots with crap-ions).

I can't speak to Vampiric Ritual's scaling, but Life Siphon (dagger 2) scales very well with healing power, considering how short its cooldown is.

With Scourge, Healing Power is pretty good. Not only because our barriers scale decently with it, but also because Transfusion and its insane 270% scaling heals the Scourge as well (and can't be interrupted). And has a short cooldown (15 seconds untraited, 12 traited).

@Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:I can't speak to Vampiric Ritual's scaling, but Life Siphon (dagger 2) scales very well with healing power, considering how short its cooldown is.

With Scourge, Healing Power is pretty good. Not only because our barriers scale decently with it, but also because Transfusion and its insane 270% scaling heals the Scourge as well (and can't be interrupted). And has a short cooldown (15 seconds untraited, 12 traited).

Thanks! Looks like going Condi is the best way to utilize Blood Magic right now, outside of stupid minions, so I think I'll be steering clear until Power can better utilize the trait line without having to run a niche build (meaning 'minions only' and crap like that). Glad to know Healing Power is actually useful now though!

Healing power has historically had a lot of strength on any Necromancer build that can use Blood Magic, its just that Scourge provided us with build(s) that are actually decent and can make use of the stat. Before Scourge you either had to go minions or mostly mediocre "support" builds that didn't have much point.

Archived