Question about race related achievements

I know that there are race based achievements, in the hero achievement tab, for completing the first three parts of your personal story. Are there any others race based achievements outside of those? Basically, I'm trying to figure out if I can delete characters I don't want once I get those or if I need to keep toons from each race for other achievements. Thanks for your help.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@Fluffball.8307 said:There's an achievement for getting all the cultural armor.

That doesn't actually
require
characters of the different races though. While only one race can use each set, anyone can buy it.

You can buy the weapons with any race(and use them) but you do need a character of the appropriate race to buy the armor. I just checked with an asura on the human cultural vendors.

You can buy cultural armor for any race (independent on your character) from the Cultural armor vendor in WvW (also costs less gold, but therefore badges).

As for the Sylvary related achievment(s? not fure if there's more than one) in HoT: I think it's enough to have one sylvari character in the party to get that. At least I saw lfg's for that purpose at some point.

Awesome! Thank you all for your responses. I just started the game, so all the characters are new and I'm experimenting with what I like. So far I really prefer Humans and Norns, but I don't mind the Sylvar. The way that the Charr "walk" drives me crazy, so I'm glad that I'm ok to get rid of him. Since I'm new, though, I have a long ways to worry about all this, but wanted to make sure I'm optimizing my efforts and doing it with toons that I would actually want to play in the future.

Archived