Worthy rune alternative for this build?

Heya, i am looking to build up a setup for conversion scrapper, however the runes seems to be a real pain to get and out of my reach for now, Superior Rune of leadership and superios rune of cleansing, are there other runes that could still do the jobs for this build and is easily obtainable?Heres the build https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Scrapper_-_Conversion_Bruiser

Thanks

I dont know much about builds, stats, mystic forge or anything at this point, but link seem to show its for conquest, wich is mostly open world pve unless im wrong, but amulet is pvp only.

Err, but either way im trying to build something thats convert allies and self, while doing decent dps to still do some stuff alone.If following this guide and use durability and sigil rune, marauder armor will work fine, ill start with that

@insistent.8369 said:I dont know much about builds, stats, mystic forge or anything at this point, but link seem to show its for conquest, wich is mostly open world pve unless im wrong, but amulet is pvp only.

Conquest is the main PvP game mode.

Most builds listed for conquest on Metabattle are easily transferred to a owPvE-oriented build.Marauder armor/weapons and a few soldier stat trinkets should be similar to what the Demolisher Amulet would give in PvP, if you want as close as possible.If you want more damage, use more Berserker stats.

@insistent.8369 said:Err, but either way im trying to build something thats convert allies and self, while doing decent dps to still do some stuff alone.If following this guide and use durability and sigil rune, marauder armor will work fine, ill start with that

If you want to play PvE, go with marauder equipment, and also change the first trait in the scrapper line ( trade barrier for hammer damage and stability on evade ).

As for sigils, Signet of Fire ( you will deal very low dmg even if with marauder/zerk if compared to other classes ) and air ( or blood if you prefer a little sustain instead of a better dps ).

As for runes, Rune of the Pack are a good set, but also scholar if you can manage to get your health high ( they are definitely the best choice if you manage to learn how to play the class ).

Oh snap so at base it was a pvp build... However being a conversion support for other allies, and using the converted condition for myself, is still a worthy in the end for open world event, dungeon, fractal etc? Not trying to get high dps, but plenty to get thing done on my side solo like storyline, main goal is to support.

If you want to use it in Fractals you’ll have a hard time in higher levels. T1 you’ll be fine, t2 maybe. After that you’re more likely to be kicked for not using a metabuild.For solo, anything works. I currently use marauder on my Holosmith, used to play Scrapper with it. Damage is still decent, but I’m slowly swapping it all to berserker in preparation of kitting her out for high-end Fractals.

I see thanks, been trying it on large open world event, tons load of combo on pack of allies, but in the end if its not worth it then i should just check any optimal build for scrapper, been googling it but there seem to be very few and might be outdated, not too sure where to check at this point.

@insistent.8369 said:I see thanks, been trying it on large open world event, tons load of combo on pack of allies, but in the end if its not worth it then i should just check any optimal build for scrapper, been googling it but there seem to be very few and might be outdated, not too sure where to check at this point.

There aren’t any optimal builds for Scrapper for PvE. Other builds outshine it in either dps or support.I enjoyed Scrapper for open world, but if you’re wanting to work up in instanced content, you either need to run with guildies and ‘make your own’ build to suit, or succumb to what is meta, or a very close personal variation.

Archived