Feedback on the State of the Mesmer [merged] - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Feedback on the State of the Mesmer [merged]

1356729

Comments

  • To be completely fair and unbiased, Mirage actually needs buffs.

  • Daishi.6027Daishi.6027 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Vlerk.4761 said:
    To be completely fair and unbiased, Mirage actually needs buffs.

    in PvE Power mirage could use some buffs.

    PvP Mirage does it's role well enough and is pretty fair for the format no need for buffs really, just because it has more steps doesn't discredit how effective it is.

    It shouldn't really be buffed or nerfed with the exception of EM if it's deemed to unhealthy to the format, and Condi across the board needs to be less effective.

  • Wichidi.9281Wichidi.9281 Member ✭✭✭

    @Daishi.6027 said:

    @Vlerk.4761 said:
    To be completely fair and unbiased, Mirage actually needs buffs.

    in PvE Power mirage could use some buffs.

    PvP Mirage does it's role well enough and is pretty fair for the format no need for buffs really, just because it has more steps doesn't discredit how effective it is.

    It shouldn't really be buffed or nerfed with the exception of EM if it's deemed to unhealthy to the format, and Condi across the board needs to be less effective.

    wow u dont even realize when ppl are using sarcasm. vlerk being sarcastic af xD

  • Vagrant.7206Vagrant.7206 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 28, 2018

    @Yukio blaster.9082 said:

    @Vagrant.7206 said:
    The simple fact is that the mirage is ridiculously overpowered. The combination of frequent stealth, temp invulns, excessive mobility, CC's virtually on demand, stunbreaks with dodge, and ludicrous amounts of condi application?

    They were difficult to pin down before, but this is a whole nother level. Their survivability is insane for the kind of damage and CC they can do.

    ....and then i follow a 10% health holo and now i'm dead 10k damage from 6 hits from mines .

    Then you really don't know how to fight against holos huh?

    Because if you weren't riding their (donkeys, dang censor), that wouldn't happen. All 3 mines from a dodge roll will only hit you if you are right on top of the engineer the whole time. In other words... don't follow us super closely if we're running away. Finish us at a range, or let condi do its work.

    And yes, the minesweeper trait needs some fine tuning -- it should be less effective when engineer is >50% health so it can't be used offensively (like it currently can be if you dodge roll into your opponent), but that's a different matter.

    The great god Lagki demands sacrifice!

  • Yukio blaster.9082Yukio blaster.9082 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 29, 2018

    @Bish.8627 said:

    @Yukio blaster.9082 said:

    @Vagrant.7206 said:
    The simple fact is that the mirage is ridiculously overpowered. The combination of frequent stealth, temp invulns, excessive mobility, CC's virtually on demand, stunbreaks with dodge, and ludicrous amounts of condi application?

    They were difficult to pin down before, but this is a whole nother level. Their survivability is insane for the kind of damage and CC they can do.

    ....and then i follow a 10% health holo and now i'm dead 10k damage from 6 hits from mines .

    @Vagrant.7206
    Then you really don't know how to fight against holos huh?

    Because if you weren't riding their (donkeys, dang censor), that wouldn't happen. All 3 mines from a dodge roll will only hit you if you are right on top of the > > > > engineer the whole time. In other words... don't follow us super closely if we're running away. Finish us at a range, or let condi do its work.

    And yes, the minesweeper trait needs some fine tuning -- it should be less effective when engineer is >50% health so it can't be used offensively (like it currently > > can be if you dodge roll into your opponent), but that's a different matter.

    Each dodge releases 3 very spread out mines, don't run over them and they won't hit you.

    Well when you are close to the target to try to finish him and he double dodge on you when being invulnerable how in the world i'm suppose to avoid the direct damage it's not even a condition that i can cleans !! and if you watch zan steam you will see him do that a lot (the double dodge burst back and forth)when he is invul by the passive.

    S A R À B

  • Rezzet.3614Rezzet.3614 Member ✭✭✭

    Mesmer nerf will be as follows

    10% invulnerabilies duration reduction

    80% damage and skill radius increase

  • @Daishi.6027 said:
    Condi is the problem, nothing else. I'm not just talking about mirage either.

    If you complain about power, then you should equally complain about back stab builds, and even more so complain about meditation guard/DH.

    If you are complaining about back stabs, then get good. Half the game is anticipation and reads of skills with little to no tell, and mes has less ways to hide it while having to go melee with a ranged weapon, and on a longer c/d.

    Condi mirage may be strong 1v1 but it is not OP for conquest, you don't get to cry OP when something is viable and effective for the format but does not single-handedly carry the game.

    You want to counter it? Run strong condi bomb or Druid.

    You want to call something OP and it be valid?
    Anything that can sit on point and 2v1 or has enough resources to contest 3v1 for a good duration. Or anything that is effective to stack 2-3 on a team when one would be enough to carry.
    Mirage falls under neither category.

    Finally someone with a good and well organised and subjective point . and i my self as a condi mirage user ill be okey if they reduce the condition damage when reducing the cooldowns too cos if i miss my busts i have to wait a long time before bursting again and if they reduced the condition damage then the bursts won't be enough to pressure the opponent.

    S A R À B

  • sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 29, 2018

    @Yukio blaster.9082 said:

    and i will list here the real broken classes:

    • The one shot power ele .
    • power rev

    Did you type this with a strait face? I couldn't even read it without laughing

    Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion.
    06210311 251521 121512

  • @sephiroth.4217 said:

    @Yukio blaster.9082 said:

    and i will list here the real broken classes:

    • The one shot power ele .
    • power rev

    Did you type this with a strait face? I couldn't even read it without laughing

    i can understand you questioning about the power rev and i removed him from the list but you questioning about the FE ele is stupid from someone who know's that an actual ele can one shot any class without a passive .

    S A R À B

  • @Wichidi.9281 said:

    @Daishi.6027 said:

    @Vlerk.4761 said:
    To be completely fair and unbiased, Mirage actually needs buffs.

    in PvE Power mirage could use some buffs.

    PvP Mirage does it's role well enough and is pretty fair for the format no need for buffs really, just because it has more steps doesn't discredit how effective it is.

    It shouldn't really be buffed or nerfed with the exception of EM if it's deemed to unhealthy to the format, and Condi across the board needs to be less effective.

    wow u dont even realize when ppl are using sarcasm. vlerk being sarcastic af xD

    I was preaching truth!!

  • @Demon.6743 said:
    Nobody says thief is OP, check this thief one shot.

    exactly

    S A R À B

  • sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 29, 2018

    @Yukio blaster.9082 said:

    @sephiroth.4217 said:

    @Yukio blaster.9082 said:

    and i will list here the real broken classes:

    • The one shot power ele .
    • power rev

    Did you type this with a strait face? I couldn't even read it without laughing

    i can understand you questioning about the power rev and i removed him from the list but you questioning about the FE ele is stupid from someone who know's that an actual ele can one shot any class without a passive .

    You obviously don't play Ele then or you would know that there isn't a single skill on the Ele set that can actually 1 shot someone, Power Rev is better than Power ele the only advantage Ele brings is condi removal and a higher skill floor...
    Also to invest into any form of substantial damage, we have to be extremely glassy but due to our lack of defenses, we get 1 shot by a Juvenile brown bear.... That means when we play a full glass bursty build, a tanky build can 1 shot us.

    The build is extremely useless against any competent player or any thief that spams shadow shot, but it's a great at stomping new players who ignore the Ele in the room for the Scourge/Firebrand.

    Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion.
    06210311 251521 121512

  • Yukio blaster.9082Yukio blaster.9082 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 29, 2018

    @Eddbopkins.2630 said:
    Wow if you are having problems with one of the classes with the most in combative options in the game you need to pick another class....no class in the game has what mesmer has. Invulns, 12seconds evade sword skill, invis, mobility, stun brake on dodge, 10 secs staff teleport to stay outa mele range more then enough stun brakers. If you are having problema on mesmer then meser ismt the class for u...i suggest you play another class for a while and see how they do againsts your fabled weak mes.

    I main fa ele and confusion is broken af......there needs to be an icd on it so it doesnt tick immediately after one another. As a fa ele when i go to air I, self hurt my self with atleast 3 ticks that take more then 1/2 my life. Then when i go to cleanse it with cleansing fire i hurt my self again hecause the damageing portion of cleansing fire happens 1st so i cant even clear the confusion without it hitting me for an absurd amount...when i see a condi mes running my way its either run or run. No point in fighting something that appears on ur screen every 2 seconds and dissapears, no point in fighting something you cant even tartget 3/4 of the time b.c of the constant invis and clone production.

    luck you to have all the time to think about condi cleansing cos i don't have it when a fa ele burst me i'm insta downed .
    and who's saying i have problems with mesmer!!! it's the Anet planing to rework the mesmer that what i'm afraid from cos they may destroy it the same thing about condition damage from weapon skills and the shatters if they nerf them the condi chrono or core will became not viable at all when they already aren't a good chose compered to power and the condi mirage well be in the current situation of the condi chrono or core when basacly no decent player is playing them in any game mode was it sPVP or wvw or PVE raids/fractals .
    You as a ELE have many evade skill and invul with many combo fields for you and your teammates why you don't question that too or because it's your class .

    S A R À B

  • Rezzet.3614Rezzet.3614 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 29, 2018

    Mirage jus needs invuln reduction

  • @sephiroth.4217 said:

    @Yukio blaster.9082 said:

    @sephiroth.4217 said:

    @Yukio blaster.9082 said:

    and i will list here the real broken classes:

    • The one shot power ele .
    • power rev

    Did you type this with a strait face? I couldn't even read it without laughing

    i can understand you questioning about the power rev and i removed him from the list but you questioning about the FE ele is stupid from someone who know's that an actual ele can one shot any class without a passive .

    You obviously don't play Ele then or you would know that there isn't a single skill on the Ele set that can actually 1 shot someone, Power Rev is better than Power ele the only advantage Ele brings is condi removal and a higher skill floor...
    Also to invest into any form of substantial damage, we have to be extremely glassy but due to our lack of defenses, we get 1 shot by a Juvenile brown bear.... That means when we play a full glass bursty build, a tanky build can 1 shot us.

    The build is extremely useless against any competent player or any thief that spams shadow shot, but it's a great at stomping new players who ignore the Ele in the room for the Scourge/Firebrand.

    one shooting don't mean using one skill its mostly a multitude of 3+ skills used on the same time to hit a target and make significant damage in a short period less than 1sec or may go to 2 sec and that is OP was that build glass or not on ele or on any class, simple because we aren't on a battle royal game when you head shot people but if ANET devs and the community see that is fine to exist then it's fine to me too, but asking instead to nerf condi mesmer when it wasn't been played seriously in a competitive way since launch of gw2 till mirage came then that stupid and selfish from bunch of noobs who activate skills when they have lots of confusion stacks on them .
    this game conditions have different uses and you should learn to deal with them not ask to nerf them poison for example i learned to cleans it first before healing, and burning i stay careful to insta cleans when the burn burst hit form burn gards for example the same thing about confusion it needs to be on 10 stacks + to do noticeable damage when not activating skills however activating skills with 12+stacks of confusion is stupid especialy for an ele with so many skills available to him torment in the other hand hurt you if you are moving all you have to do is to stop moving if a burst of torment hit you .
    what i would ask in your place is to have a ui more ez to notice when having hug stacks of a specific condition not nerf the mesmers condi . when the mesmer can't be even close to what a scourge can do and that in a AOE area.

    S A R À B

  • Daishi.6027Daishi.6027 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Wichidi.9281 said:

    @Daishi.6027 said:

    @Vlerk.4761 said:
    To be completely fair and unbiased, Mirage actually needs buffs.

    in PvE Power mirage could use some buffs.

    PvP Mirage does it's role well enough and is pretty fair for the format no need for buffs really, just because it has more steps doesn't discredit how effective it is.

    It shouldn't really be buffed or nerfed with the exception of EM if it's deemed to unhealthy to the format, and Condi across the board needs to be less effective.

    wow u dont even realize when ppl are using sarcasm. vlerk being sarcastic af xD

    It's hard to tell anymore.
    People legitimately already believe outlandish claims such as "Mirage needs to be nerfed." and it wouldn't be the first time I've heard someone argue that Mirage (in it's current state) needs a buff.

    Sarcastic/trolling/or not I'd much rather set it strait.

  • Velimere.7685Velimere.7685 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 29, 2018

    @Ziggityzog.7389 said:
    Currently most broken classes : Condi Scourge, Power or condi mesmer, and Firebrand healbot and firebot.

    You forgot Holosmith which invalidates all other power builds currently.

  • shagwell.1349shagwell.1349 Member ✭✭✭

    Mirage is not op. I really lulzed. Made my day.

  • Cynz.9437Cynz.9437 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Bish.8627 said:

    @Yukio blaster.9082 said:

    @Vagrant.7206 said:
    The simple fact is that the mirage is ridiculously overpowered. The combination of frequent stealth, temp invulns, excessive mobility, CC's virtually on demand, stunbreaks with dodge, and ludicrous amounts of condi application?

    They were difficult to pin down before, but this is a whole nother level. Their survivability is insane for the kind of damage and CC they can do.

    ....and then i follow a 10% health holo and now i'm dead 10k damage from 6 hits from mines .

    Each dodge releases 3 very spread out mines, don't run over them and they won't hit you.

    So do not play melee in pvp. Got it. Any other amazing advice?

    GW is P2Win. We are always lied to.

  • Ithilwen.1529Ithilwen.1529 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 29, 2018

    Mirage has won a few fights and so is thought to be OP. Anytime a Mesmer wins, they are assumed to be OP. Yes, it does require more attention and skill to fight a Mesmer than some other classes.

    Sadly, the "exciting changes" may well turn out to be crippling nerfs.

    Mesmerizing Girl

  • Lalainnia.3598Lalainnia.3598 Member ✭✭✭

    Buff weaver, Mirage came into light after numerous spellbreaker nerfs mainly resistance uptime and a lot of bug fixes and buffs for mirage its clearly to strong.

  • Vagrant.7206Vagrant.7206 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 29, 2018

    @Yukio blaster.9082 said:

    @Bish.8627 said:

    @Yukio blaster.9082 said:

    @Vagrant.7206 said:
    The simple fact is that the mirage is ridiculously overpowered. The combination of frequent stealth, temp invulns, excessive mobility, CC's virtually on demand, stunbreaks with dodge, and ludicrous amounts of condi application?

    They were difficult to pin down before, but this is a whole nother level. Their survivability is insane for the kind of damage and CC they can do.

    ....and then i follow a 10% health holo and now i'm dead 10k damage from 6 hits from mines .

    @Vagrant.7206
    Then you really don't know how to fight against holos huh?

    Because if you weren't riding their (donkeys, dang censor), that wouldn't happen. All 3 mines from a dodge roll will only hit you if you are right on top of the > > > > engineer the whole time. In other words... don't follow us super closely if we're running away. Finish us at a range, or let condi do its work.

    And yes, the minesweeper trait needs some fine tuning -- it should be less effective when engineer is >50% health so it can't be used offensively (like it currently > > can be if you dodge roll into your opponent), but that's a different matter.

    Each dodge releases 3 very spread out mines, don't run over them and they won't hit you.

    Well when you are close to the target to try to finish him and he double dodge on you when being invulnerable how in the world i'm suppose to avoid the direct damage it's not even a condition that i can cleans !! and if you watch zan steam you will see him do that a lot (the double dodge burst back and forth)when he is invul by the passive.

    Here's a thought: Patience. Yes, I know the urge to kill that engineer right now (IT'S SOOOOO CLOSE). I've had it too. Just wait. Finish him after he's done flailing around trying to get you back, as he's burned both dodges to try and get you off of him, and all he has left is healing turret, if even that.

    The whole idea behind the minesweeper dodge roll trait is the (in)famous "Don't tread on me." If you stick to the engineer like glue, you're going to get bitten. Don't be daft. Just be patient.

    @Velimere.7685 said:

    @Ziggityzog.7389 said:
    Currently most broken classes : Condi Scourge, Power or condi mesmer, and Firebrand healbot and firebot.

    You forgot Holosmith which invalidates all other power builds currently.

    It really doesn't.

    S/D thieves seem to have fun crapping all over holos, power shatter mesmers can literally oneshot unprepared holos from stealth, good SB's can still overpower holos who don't know how to kite, DH is still very effective against holo.

    As I have been oft repeating, the problem lies with the way meta (scourge) doesn't allow off builds to flourish. Many off power builds directly counter holo. But the presence of scourge makes them even more irrelevant than a condi engi.

    @Ithilwen.1529 said:
    Mirage has won a few fights and so is thought to be OP. Anytime a Mesmer wins, they are assumed to be OP. Yes, it does require more attention and skill to fight a Mesmer than some other classes.

    Sadly, the "exciting changes" may well turn out to be crippling nerfs.

    Call me nuts, but the application of 20+ stacks of confusion plus a myriad of cover condis in less than 3 seconds is beyond absurd. I have to spam every possible cleanse I have to prevent it from being lethal. And the best part is they can do it again in about 20 seconds from stealth. On my holo, I have to rely upon them making an error and catching them in one of my big bursts.

    The great god Lagki demands sacrifice!

  • Velimere.7685Velimere.7685 Member ✭✭✭

    @Cynz.9437 said:

    @Bish.8627 said:

    @Yukio blaster.9082 said:

    @Vagrant.7206 said:
    The simple fact is that the mirage is ridiculously overpowered. The combination of frequent stealth, temp invulns, excessive mobility, CC's virtually on demand, stunbreaks with dodge, and ludicrous amounts of condi application?

    They were difficult to pin down before, but this is a whole nother level. Their survivability is insane for the kind of damage and CC they can do.

    ....and then i follow a 10% health holo and now i'm dead 10k damage from 6 hits from mines .

    Each dodge releases 3 very spread out mines, don't run over them and they won't hit you.

    So do not play melee in pvp. Got it. Any other amazing advice?

    My thoughts exactly. Hopefully they nerf Holosmith into the ground.

  • Eddbopkins.2630Eddbopkins.2630 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 29, 2018

    @Yukio blaster.9082 said:

    @Eddbopkins.2630 said:
    Wow if you are having problems with one of the classes with the most in combative options in the game you need to pick another class....no class in the game has what mesmer has. Invulns, 12seconds evade sword skill, invis, mobility, stun brake on dodge, 10 secs staff teleport to stay outa mele range more then enough stun brakers. If you are having problema on mesmer then meser ismt the class for u...i suggest you play another class for a while and see how they do againsts your fabled weak mes.

    I main fa ele and confusion is broken af......there needs to be an icd on it so it doesnt tick immediately after one another. As a fa ele when i go to air I, self hurt my self with atleast 3 ticks that take more then 1/2 my life. Then when i go to cleanse it with cleansing fire i hurt my self again hecause the damageing portion of cleansing fire happens 1st so i cant even clear the confusion without it hitting me for an absurd amount...when i see a condi mes running my way its either run or run. No point in fighting something that appears on ur screen every 2 seconds and dissapears, no point in fighting something you cant even tartget 3/4 of the time b.c of the constant invis and clone production.

    luck you to have all the time to think about condi cleansing cos i don't have it when a fa ele burst me i'm insta downed .
    and who's saying i have problems with mesmer!!! it's the Anet planing to rework the mesmer that what i'm afraid from cos they may destroy it the same thing about condition damage from weapon skills and the shatters if they nerf them the condi chrono or core will became not viable at all when they already aren't a good chose compered to power and the condi mirage well be in the current situation of the condi chrono or core when basacly no decent player is playing them in any game mode was it sPVP or wvw or PVE raids/fractals .
    You as a ELE have many evade skill and invul with many combo fields for you and your teammates why you don't question that too or because it's your class .

    With the so called ele 1shot is more like ele 3-6 shot. Also theres no sneak attacking with it like u can with stealth. You can absolutely dodge then go stealth n the ele is rendered ussless waiting for you the invisable meamer with ur invisable clones to pop on it. Like comeon man. You got to be jokeing.

  • Lilyanna.9361Lilyanna.9361 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Inb4 Holosmith become trash bin tier like scrapper.

    You know, I take my comment back. I /hope/ mirage and scourge gets buffed again, so if Holosmith, and somehow core Engie (because they always get some kind of off-handed nerf listening to half of community that probably doesn't know Engie outside of mines and elixir s) becomes even more irrelevant I can laugh at the QQ threads for another three months.

  • Didnt bother reading all that bs. But PLEASE ANET nerf the kitten out of mirage. I ONLY PLAY MES for 5 years already and i hate that cancer spec. Its soo kitten easy to stack conf its retareded...

  • Vagrant.7206Vagrant.7206 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Kondor.2904 said:
    People talk so much about mirage being op/king of 1v1s, and we have yet to see real proofs of those statements. Mirage has certain op traits which everyone agrees with. But before saying that only GODS themselves can use it to the absolutely top level and become unbeatable, can you show us some vods of those gods who destroy everyone in 1v1s and faceroll all the fights they are in ? Please ? Warrior is probably the only class that is being so to say countered by mirage (partly cause they share the same role). So if you get destroyed by a class trying to facetank whatever is in front of you, don't come here and yell about this class being op. Please give us real evidence first. Oh yeah and quick note, that "top player vs average player" doesn't count. Bring some "top player vs top player". If you don't have this, then let's be honest, there is nothing to speculate about. 20+ stacks of confusion, top kek, perma evades, seems legit bois.

    You do know how the search bar on YouTube works, yes?

    The great god Lagki demands sacrifice!

  • Daishi.6027Daishi.6027 Member ✭✭✭✭

    If you nerf condi: Druid, Weaver, and maybe SB should be able to bunk it. While Holo, Thief, and meditation Guard/DH can pressure it.

    Firebrand is pretty alright vs condi mirage due to the difference of easily accessible cleanse, but would still die to power mirage.

  • Aridon.8362Aridon.8362 Member ✭✭✭

    Relax an Anet dev clearly and boldly stated that the changes for mesmer will be exciting on the Feb 6 patch.

  • Bigpapasmurf.5623Bigpapasmurf.5623 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 29, 2018

    Wall of text incoming... Just my 2 cents as a new Mirage player, thats all

    I recently picked up Mirage (maybe 3ish weeks ago now) and have fought every class and specialization (WvW/PvP and dueling in our own guild arena)

    Hardest match ups for me (with my build anyway) is Holo, quick Daredevils, and other Mirages (with my inexperience, this one isnt a surprise to me). I have little condi clears (torch only, however only 1 condi and I do not run Elusive Mind, but Infinite Horizon. IMO wasting a dodge for a stun breaker/1 condi cleanse isnt worth losing the good condi applications of the clones).

    I come from Druid/Daredevil/Vanilla Engi (condi)

    Where I dont have any condi clears (really) I rely on my evades and the 1/2 short stealth abilities (torch and Signet of Midnight...which I contemplated between that and Signet of Domination). Any condis I get I have to eat. If a scourge gets 1/2 a condi burst on me, typically i wont survive (where as other classes have better condi clears and have a better chance).

    I love the amount of evades I have as I love to mess with my opponents mind. I still need to learn to shatter more, however I find the condis that I can put on are usually cleaned fast enough that I have to stall out until my better abilities are off CD.

    That being said, Mirage has taught me how to prepare and is a class that gives me time (thanks to evades) to study my opponent and learn their rotation and what to watch out for (still a work in progress) and gives me the tools to achieve it.

    Its not often I get my burns off and I agree that the stacks of confusion I can put off is a bit strong, however with what the typical mirage gives up (semi-decent condi clears for starters in a condi filled world and needs to pick stun break vs damage via 1 trait (and possibly be super susceptible to stun locks) its not that OP.

    PoF has its fair share of unbalanced classes (to avoid an argument I am not going to state any), however condi Mirage isn't near the top. We are still squish (so we need mobility) and when not playing DPS, we only poop out 2/3 damaging condis, which can technically be easily cleared if you are prepared or smart (this is where l2p comes in). We are not even close to the strongest condi damaging class, but the misconception of it is due to me doing what I can and trying to keep you focused on me instead of your health or condi bar. Any decent player knows how to watch for this and I make quite of few "balls to the wall" plays and hope it works out (50/50 that it does so far)

    Technically we could say its a L2P to fight vs any class or any build really. Took me a while to learn to fight vs spellbreakers and druids. Coming from a daredevil player, I have to think faster as a Mirage to get the same job done. Mind you it is nice to see the condi stacks if I can get them to focus on me (or where I could be) instead of their health. Its funny to see someone, full of confusion try to spam skills to try to attack you when stealthed and they essentially down themselves because they just want you down lol. (Again, if you are a smart fighter and have L2P'd then you would know how to micromanage your health in relation to condis...if you have 11 confusion and 2-3 torment, stop attacking and just try to be mobile so you take the least # of damage possible...these condis only hurt if you dont know how they work...couldn't tell ya how many times I had to re-position myself and due to stacks or torment I had to stop moving, or if I have confusion I had to stop hitting my evades and waited them out...ya know...L2P vs condis)

    TL;DR
    Mirage OP = Not close
    Could it be balanced better = Of course, every PoF class needs to be balanced in some way/shape/or form. (Hell I played scourge for a while and that takes less skill to achieve the same result and even in a bigger AoE and faster,lol)

    Red = Dead...or someone runs away. Either way it's gone.
    twitch.tv/TRMC
    Lover of Jumping puzzles, Squirrels, WvW, and Taimi
    Co-Leader of SOmething inAPpropriate {SOAP}

  • Alehin.3746Alehin.3746 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 29, 2018

    @Yukio blaster.9082 said:

    • The one shot core gard .

    Anet's reaction when reading this: True Shot damage reduced by 25% and cooldown increased by 4 seconds.

  • @Vagrant.7206 said:

    @Kondor.2904 said:
    People talk so much about mirage being op/king of 1v1s, and we have yet to see real proofs of those statements. Mirage has certain op traits which everyone agrees with. But before saying that only GODS themselves can use it to the absolutely top level and become unbeatable, can you show us some vods of those gods who destroy everyone in 1v1s and faceroll all the fights they are in ? Please ? Warrior is probably the only class that is being so to say countered by mirage (partly cause they share the same role). So if you get destroyed by a class trying to facetank whatever is in front of you, don't come here and yell about this class being op. Please give us real evidence first. Oh yeah and quick note, that "top player vs average player" doesn't count. Bring some "top player vs top player". If you don't have this, then let's be honest, there is nothing to speculate about. 20+ stacks of confusion, top kek, perma evades, seems legit bois.

    You do know how the search bar on YouTube works, yes?

    So you too! then go bring the prof he asked for !! top players vs top players and show me how mesmer crash everyone. i was watching the wisha(rank 1 eu and best mesmer in gw2) stream and he was dueling with zan who destroyed misha over and over again till the point that misha said "i can't with this fight untill i play total kitten and run over the place", sadlly misha removed the old videos on his stream , and that why misha swapped to engi cos it's soooooooooooooo oop and he is rank 1 now in EU the engi is totaly 100% broken not because he has a lot of dpc from the foton forge but because of the dodges damage who surly need to be nerfed .

    S A R À B

  • @Aridon.8362 said:
    Relax an Anet dev clearly and boldly stated that the changes for mesmer will be exciting on the Feb 6 patch.

    like the old changes on the mantra's

    S A R À B

  • Vagrant.7206Vagrant.7206 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Yukio blaster.9082 said:

    @Vagrant.7206 said:

    @Kondor.2904 said:
    People talk so much about mirage being op/king of 1v1s, and we have yet to see real proofs of those statements. Mirage has certain op traits which everyone agrees with. But before saying that only GODS themselves can use it to the absolutely top level and become unbeatable, can you show us some vods of those gods who destroy everyone in 1v1s and faceroll all the fights they are in ? Please ? Warrior is probably the only class that is being so to say countered by mirage (partly cause they share the same role). So if you get destroyed by a class trying to facetank whatever is in front of you, don't come here and yell about this class being op. Please give us real evidence first. Oh yeah and quick note, that "top player vs average player" doesn't count. Bring some "top player vs top player". If you don't have this, then let's be honest, there is nothing to speculate about. 20+ stacks of confusion, top kek, perma evades, seems legit bois.

    You do know how the search bar on YouTube works, yes?

    So you too! then go bring the prof he asked for !! top players vs top players and show me how mesmer crash everyone. i was watching the wisha(rank 1 eu and best mesmer in gw2) stream and he was dueling with zan who destroyed misha over and over again till the point that misha said "i can't with this fight untill i play total kitten and run over the place", sadlly misha removed the old videos on his stream , and that why misha swapped to engi cos it's soooooooooooooo oop and he is rank 1 now in EU the engi is totaly 100% broken not because he has a lot of dpc from the foton forge but because of the dodges damage who surly need to be nerfed .

    I'm just going to ignore the wall of text and give you a link instead:

    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=condi+mirage

    Gems such as these:

    The great god Lagki demands sacrifice!

  • @Yukio blaster.9082 said:
    Stop saying that Mirage is OP cos this is stupid and this is why:
    1. Mirage can't hold a point.
    2. Mirage can't one shot.
    3. It's more or less like a thief good in roaming and +1 but slower than a thief only can compete with a thief if you play sword and if so the condi damage is minor.
    4. The good skills have long couldown's like torch 1 and 2 and torch 1 is so ez to be evaded with the sound effect so all you need to do is to wait 2.5sec and dodge or just move away especially the mesmer is slower than chrono(+25% speed).
    5. The only problem is that mirage is all around cos it's the most fun class to play was it in pvp or pve and mirage is good vs core builds in general but not the SD thief(so much evades and free teleports and spam-able unblockable ).
    6. Torment is not a good condi however the only good condi a mesmer can do is confusion forcing the high lvl players to disengage so they don't suicide using skills however the stupid players keep fighting and die and blame mirage for being op when the only problem is him being stupid ,so if you remove the confusion damage the condi mesmer in general gonna be useless and everyone gonna swap to power chrono if they are die-hard mesmers or just change the class .

    and i will list here the real broken classes:

    • The one shot power ele .
    • The one shot core gard .
    • Druid so much damage from the pets and so much heal and can hold a point vs 2
    • S/D thief with the spam-able unblockable with 5k+ damage with crits with an evade frame what more you can ask for.
    • P/P thief is op it the best version of deadeye and its not played in high lvl games simply cos they are ashamed to play it cos it's so ez .
    • Scourge is lovley corupption is real in huge AOE's and the bariers make the scourge harder to kill more than a reaper if in good hands .
    • power rev removed from the list till it show up on the next meta(due the public demand)
    • The lovly FB support .
    • The cute HOLO.
    • The shy one shot power Mesmer (added due the public demand )
    • The scary SB with perma resistance and double swing kill.
      and more.....

    Anet is going to "destroy" all of the PoF. Why do people make stupid kitten threads like this!? Like, seriously you are the problem with PvP
    Players who don't see that EVERY one of these God kitten Specs is grossly out of line. Players like you that depend on this broken kitten.
    Get over it, ALL OF THE POF SEPCS ARE GOING TO BE BROUGHT IN LINE. PERIOD.

  • saerni.2584saerni.2584 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Mirage isn’t so OP it can carry in a team fight. But it can do overly well in 1v1 and can apply large amounts of confusion consistently enough while evading to pose some issues.

    Tune down the 1v1 and add in some group utility and it’s fine.

    Northern Shiverpeaks (NSP)
    Deadeye (Thief)
    Commandant of P/D and Apex Predator

  • @Vagrant.7206 said:

    @Yukio blaster.9082 said:

    @Vagrant.7206 said:

    @Kondor.2904 said:
    People talk so much about mirage being op/king of 1v1s, and we have yet to see real proofs of those statements. Mirage has certain op traits which everyone agrees with. But before saying that only GODS themselves can use it to the absolutely top level and become unbeatable, can you show us some vods of those gods who destroy everyone in 1v1s and faceroll all the fights they are in ? Please ? Warrior is probably the only class that is being so to say countered by mirage (partly cause they share the same role). So if you get destroyed by a class trying to facetank whatever is in front of you, don't come here and yell about this class being op. Please give us real evidence first. Oh yeah and quick note, that "top player vs average player" doesn't count. Bring some "top player vs top player". If you don't have this, then let's be honest, there is nothing to speculate about. 20+ stacks of confusion, top kek, perma evades, seems legit bois.

    You do know how the search bar on YouTube works, yes?

    So you too! then go bring the prof he asked for !! top players vs top players and show me how mesmer crash everyone. i was watching the wisha(rank 1 eu and best mesmer in gw2) stream and he was dueling with zan who destroyed misha over and over again till the point that misha said "i can't with this fight untill i play total kitten and run over the place", sadlly misha removed the old videos on his stream , and that why misha swapped to engi cos it's soooooooooooooo oop and he is rank 1 now in EU the engi is totaly 100% broken not because he has a lot of dpc from the foton forge but because of the dodges damage who surly need to be nerfed .

    I'm just going to ignore the wall of text and give you a link instead:

    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=condi+mirage

    Gems such as these:

    Dud are you serious !!!!! the holosmith can do a 800k damage in high plat games or more go watch zan stream or misha when playing HOLO you will be blown away the same thing apply to Scourge 800k damage is nothing to him and i'm talking about high plat legendary games .

    S A R À B

  • brannigan.9831brannigan.9831 Member ✭✭✭

    Mirage isn't op and neither is Scourge. The FOTM bandwagon always plays the weakest classes.

  • Vagrant.7206Vagrant.7206 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 30, 2018

    @Kondor.2904 said:

    @Vagrant.7206 said:

    @Yukio blaster.9082 said:

    @Vagrant.7206 said:

    @Kondor.2904 said:
    People talk so much about mirage being op/king of 1v1s, and we have yet to see real proofs of those statements. Mirage has certain op traits which everyone agrees with. But before saying that only GODS themselves can use it to the absolutely top level and become unbeatable, can you show us some vods of those gods who destroy everyone in 1v1s and faceroll all the fights they are in ? Please ? Warrior is probably the only class that is being so to say countered by mirage (partly cause they share the same role). So if you get destroyed by a class trying to facetank whatever is in front of you, don't come here and yell about this class being op. Please give us real evidence first. Oh yeah and quick note, that "top player vs average player" doesn't count. Bring some "top player vs top player". If you don't have this, then let's be honest, there is nothing to speculate about. 20+ stacks of confusion, top kek, perma evades, seems legit bois.

    You do know how the search bar on YouTube works, yes?

    So you too! then go bring the prof he asked for !! top players vs top players and show me how mesmer crash everyone. i was watching the wisha(rank 1 eu and best mesmer in gw2) stream and he was dueling with zan who destroyed misha over and over again till the point that misha said "i can't with this fight untill i play total kitten and run over the place", sadlly misha removed the old videos on his stream , and that why misha swapped to engi cos it's soooooooooooooo oop and he is rank 1 now in EU the engi is totaly 100% broken not because he has a lot of dpc from the foton forge but because of the dodges damage who surly need to be nerfed .

    I'm just going to ignore the wall of text and give you a link instead:

    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=condi+mirage

    Gems such as these:

    I thought i clearly pointed out "top players vs top players", why are you showing us rofl stomps of some randoms (wvw ? topkek [2]) bro, i'll give you a hint, you can even use the monthly tourney vods as references, this is where competent teams are playing against competent teams. I can go and cut some clips about 1shot super tripple mantra core power mes where some randoms are getting blown up, does that mean core mes should be nerfed lol ? We are talking facts here. And the fact is that the condi mirage may be overtuned (just like any other PoF spec) due to certain traits, however, is not absolutely op, as people like to mention (like lol one of those ppl said that confusion should not affect aa chains lol). Disagree ? Bring up facts (competent player vs competent player) or don't talk kitten here. (The guy above btw gave you a good reference in terms of holo vs mirage).

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts

    Learn it. Love it. Live it.

    You do realize that overtuned is just another word for overpowered, right? It just has a different connotation.

    So yes, I do agree that most of the PoF specs are overpowered and overtuned. Firebrand is egregiously powerful when it comes to both tankiness and support. Scourge is ridiculously powerful for area denial and corruption. Holo is overpowered for overall damage (although it is still a glass cannon).

    The thing is, a mirage is not only very effective in 1v1s, it can hold (and win) 1v2's and escape from 1v3s while skipping the whole time, when played well. This is the same issue that SB had until it got nerfed. Anything that can hold 1v2 that isn't a bruiser/bunker build (or a nuke who hits hard and fast enough to prevent reaction) and win? That's generally overpowered.

    @Yukio blaster.9082 said:

    @Vagrant.7206 said:

    @Yukio blaster.9082 said:

    @Vagrant.7206 said:

    @Kondor.2904 said:
    People talk so much about mirage being op/king of 1v1s, and we have yet to see real proofs of those statements. Mirage has certain op traits which everyone agrees with. But before saying that only GODS themselves can use it to the absolutely top level and become unbeatable, can you show us some vods of those gods who destroy everyone in 1v1s and faceroll all the fights they are in ? Please ? Warrior is probably the only class that is being so to say countered by mirage (partly cause they share the same role). So if you get destroyed by a class trying to facetank whatever is in front of you, don't come here and yell about this class being op. Please give us real evidence first. Oh yeah and quick note, that "top player vs average player" doesn't count. Bring some "top player vs top player". If you don't have this, then let's be honest, there is nothing to speculate about. 20+ stacks of confusion, top kek, perma evades, seems legit bois.

    You do know how the search bar on YouTube works, yes?

    So you too! then go bring the prof he asked for !! top players vs top players and show me how mesmer crash everyone. i was watching the wisha(rank 1 eu and best mesmer in gw2) stream and he was dueling with zan who destroyed misha over and over again till the point that misha said "i can't with this fight untill i play total kitten and run over the place", sadlly misha removed the old videos on his stream , and that why misha swapped to engi cos it's soooooooooooooo oop and he is rank 1 now in EU the engi is totaly 100% broken not because he has a lot of dpc from the foton forge but because of the dodges damage who surly need to be nerfed .

    I'm just going to ignore the wall of text and give you a link instead:

    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=condi+mirage

    Gems such as these:

    Dud are you serious !!!!! the holosmith can do a 800k damage in high plat games or more go watch zan stream or misha when playing HOLO you will be blown away the same thing apply to Scourge 800k damage is nothing to him and i'm talking about high plat legendary games .

    I wish I understood what you were on about. It helps if you use punctuation and grammar.

    Holos can only do that kind of damage when they have appropriate support from their team (such as a firebrand) and the enemy has insufficient defenses (IE no weakness, no scourge, etc). And even then, the holo is still extremely vulnerable to pressure if the enemy team knows to focus them.

    The great god Lagki demands sacrifice!

  • Bigpapasmurf.5623Bigpapasmurf.5623 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 30, 2018

    @Vagrant.7206 said:

    @Kondor.2904 said:

    @Vagrant.7206 said:

    @Yukio blaster.9082 said:

    @Vagrant.7206 said:

    @Kondor.2904 said:
    People talk so much about mirage being op/king of 1v1s, and we have yet to see real proofs of those statements. Mirage has certain op traits which everyone agrees with. But before saying that only GODS themselves can use it to the absolutely top level and become unbeatable, can you show us some vods of those gods who destroy everyone in 1v1s and faceroll all the fights they are in ? Please ? Warrior is probably the only class that is being so to say countered by mirage (partly cause they share the same role). So if you get destroyed by a class trying to facetank whatever is in front of you, don't come here and yell about this class being op. Please give us real evidence first. Oh yeah and quick note, that "top player vs average player" doesn't count. Bring some "top player vs top player". If you don't have this, then let's be honest, there is nothing to speculate about. 20+ stacks of confusion, top kek, perma evades, seems legit bois.

    You do know how the search bar on YouTube works, yes?

    So you too! then go bring the prof he asked for !! top players vs top players and show me how mesmer crash everyone. i was watching the wisha(rank 1 eu and best mesmer in gw2) stream and he was dueling with zan who destroyed misha over and over again till the point that misha said "i can't with this fight untill i play total kitten and run over the place", sadlly misha removed the old videos on his stream , and that why misha swapped to engi cos it's soooooooooooooo oop and he is rank 1 now in EU the engi is totaly 100% broken not because he has a lot of dpc from the foton forge but because of the dodges damage who surly need to be nerfed .

    I'm just going to ignore the wall of text and give you a link instead:

    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=condi+mirage

    Gems such as these:

    I thought i clearly pointed out "top players vs top players", why are you showing us rofl stomps of some randoms (wvw ? topkek [2]) bro, i'll give you a hint, you can even use the monthly tourney vods as references, this is where competent teams are playing against competent teams. I can go and cut some clips about 1shot super tripple mantra core power mes where some randoms are getting blown up, does that mean core mes should be nerfed lol ? We are talking facts here. And the fact is that the condi mirage may be overtuned (just like any other PoF spec) due to certain traits, however, is not absolutely op, as people like to mention (like lol one of those ppl said that confusion should not affect aa chains lol). Disagree ? Bring up facts (competent player vs competent player) or don't talk kitten here. (The guy above btw gave you a good reference in terms of holo vs mirage).

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts

    Learn it. Love it. Live it.

    You do realize that overtuned is just another word for overpowered, right? It just has a different connotation.

    So yes, I do agree that most of the PoF specs are overpowered and overtuned. Firebrand is egregiously powerful when it comes to both tankiness and support. Scourge is ridiculously powerful for area denial and corruption. Holo is overpowered for overall damage (although it is still a glass cannon).

    The thing is, a mirage is not only very effective in 1v1s, it can hold (and win) 1v2's and escape from 1v3s while skipping the whole time, when played well. This is the same issue that SB had until it got nerfed. Anything that can hold 1v2 that isn't a bruiser/bunker build (or a nuke who hits hard and fast enough to prevent reaction) and win? That's generally overpowered.

    And even then, the holo is still extremely vulnerable to pressure if the enemy team knows to focus them.

    In all fairness, anything is extremely vulnerable when an enemy team focuses on 1 person, regardless of class

    Just wanted to throw that out there

    Red = Dead...or someone runs away. Either way it's gone.
    twitch.tv/TRMC
    Lover of Jumping puzzles, Squirrels, WvW, and Taimi
    Co-Leader of SOmething inAPpropriate {SOAP}

  • Vagrant.7206Vagrant.7206 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

    @Vagrant.7206 said:

    @Kondor.2904 said:

    @Vagrant.7206 said:

    @Yukio blaster.9082 said:

    @Vagrant.7206 said:

    @Kondor.2904 said:
    People talk so much about mirage being op/king of 1v1s, and we have yet to see real proofs of those statements. Mirage has certain op traits which everyone agrees with. But before saying that only GODS themselves can use it to the absolutely top level and become unbeatable, can you show us some vods of those gods who destroy everyone in 1v1s and faceroll all the fights they are in ? Please ? Warrior is probably the only class that is being so to say countered by mirage (partly cause they share the same role). So if you get destroyed by a class trying to facetank whatever is in front of you, don't come here and yell about this class being op. Please give us real evidence first. Oh yeah and quick note, that "top player vs average player" doesn't count. Bring some "top player vs top player". If you don't have this, then let's be honest, there is nothing to speculate about. 20+ stacks of confusion, top kek, perma evades, seems legit bois.

    You do know how the search bar on YouTube works, yes?

    So you too! then go bring the prof he asked for !! top players vs top players and show me how mesmer crash everyone. i was watching the wisha(rank 1 eu and best mesmer in gw2) stream and he was dueling with zan who destroyed misha over and over again till the point that misha said "i can't with this fight untill i play total kitten and run over the place", sadlly misha removed the old videos on his stream , and that why misha swapped to engi cos it's soooooooooooooo oop and he is rank 1 now in EU the engi is totaly 100% broken not because he has a lot of dpc from the foton forge but because of the dodges damage who surly need to be nerfed .

    I'm just going to ignore the wall of text and give you a link instead:

    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=condi+mirage

    Gems such as these:

    I thought i clearly pointed out "top players vs top players", why are you showing us rofl stomps of some randoms (wvw ? topkek [2]) bro, i'll give you a hint, you can even use the monthly tourney vods as references, this is where competent teams are playing against competent teams. I can go and cut some clips about 1shot super tripple mantra core power mes where some randoms are getting blown up, does that mean core mes should be nerfed lol ? We are talking facts here. And the fact is that the condi mirage may be overtuned (just like any other PoF spec) due to certain traits, however, is not absolutely op, as people like to mention (like lol one of those ppl said that confusion should not affect aa chains lol). Disagree ? Bring up facts (competent player vs competent player) or don't talk kitten here. (The guy above btw gave you a good reference in terms of holo vs mirage).

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts

    Learn it. Love it. Live it.

    You do realize that overtuned is just another word for overpowered, right? It just has a different connotation.

    So yes, I do agree that most of the PoF specs are overpowered and overtuned. Firebrand is egregiously powerful when it comes to both tankiness and support. Scourge is ridiculously powerful for area denial and corruption. Holo is overpowered for overall damage (although it is still a glass cannon).

    The thing is, a mirage is not only very effective in 1v1s, it can hold (and win) 1v2's and escape from 1v3s while skipping the whole time, when played well. This is the same issue that SB had until it got nerfed. Anything that can hold 1v2 that isn't a bruiser/bunker build (or a nuke who hits hard and fast enough to prevent reaction) and win? That's generally overpowered.

    And even then, the holo is still extremely vulnerable to pressure if the enemy team knows to focus them.

    In all fairness, anything is extremely vulnerable when an enemy team focuses on 1 person, regardless of class

    Just wanted to throw that out there

    Aye, but one person focusing on a holo absurdly reduces their damage potential.

    The great god Lagki demands sacrifice!

  • @Yukio blaster.9082 said:

    @Vagrant.7206 said:

    @Yukio blaster.9082 said:

    @Vagrant.7206 said:

    @Kondor.2904 said:
    People talk so much about mirage being op/king of 1v1s, and we have yet to see real proofs of those statements. Mirage has certain op traits which everyone agrees with. But before saying that only GODS themselves can use it to the absolutely top level and become unbeatable, can you show us some vods of those gods who destroy everyone in 1v1s and faceroll all the fights they are in ? Please ? Warrior is probably the only class that is being so to say countered by mirage (partly cause they share the same role). So if you get destroyed by a class trying to facetank whatever is in front of you, don't come here and yell about this class being op. Please give us real evidence first. Oh yeah and quick note, that "top player vs average player" doesn't count. Bring some "top player vs top player". If you don't have this, then let's be honest, there is nothing to speculate about. 20+ stacks of confusion, top kek, perma evades, seems legit bois.

    You do know how the search bar on YouTube works, yes?

    So you too! then go bring the prof he asked for !! top players vs top players and show me how mesmer crash everyone. i was watching the wisha(rank 1 eu and best mesmer in gw2) stream and he was dueling with zan who destroyed misha over and over again till the point that misha said "i can't with this fight untill i play total kitten and run over the place", sadlly misha removed the old videos on his stream , and that why misha swapped to engi cos it's soooooooooooooo oop and he is rank 1 now in EU the engi is totaly 100% broken not because he has a lot of dpc from the foton forge but because of the dodges damage who surly need to be nerfed .

    I'm just going to ignore the wall of text and give you a link instead:

    https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=condi+mirage

    Gems such as these:

    Dud are you serious !!!!! the holosmith can do a 800k damage in high plat games or more go watch zan stream or misha when playing HOLO you will be blown away the same thing apply to Scourge 800k damage is nothing to him and i'm talking about high plat legendary game

    Your argument for mirage NOT being overtuned is invalid. Just because mirage CAN be hard countered , it doesn't mean they are not op. Mirage can do too much too well. They have great sustain, damage, 1v1 potential, team fight potential, mobility/disengage potential. Your post is actually pretty hilarious because it is actually detrimental to your cause. 90% of the people here are saying mirage is overturned. I would delete the post if I was pro mesmer. A-net will go with popular consensus regardless of the "truth" of the matter. Do you really want a-net to read all the mirage nay sayers?

  • shagwell.1349shagwell.1349 Member ✭✭✭

    @Ithilwen.1529 said:
    Mirage has won a few fights and so is thought to be OP. Anytime a Mesmer wins, they are assumed to be OP. Yes, it does require more attention and skill to fight a Mesmer than some other classes.

    Sadly, the "exciting changes" may well turn out to be crippling nerfs.

    Name one season were mesmer wasn't in the Top3 of classes in GW2? It's always been much too strong. Chrono was absolutely ridiculous in the first three HoT seasons, Mirage is way better than Chrono ever was.

  • Arheundel.6451Arheundel.6451 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Ithilwen.1529 said:
    Mirage has won a few fights and so is thought to be OP. Anytime a Mesmer wins, they are assumed to be OP. Yes, it does require more attention and skill to fight a Mesmer than some other classes.

    Sadly, the "exciting changes" may well turn out to be crippling nerfs.

    Next week will decide whether or not I will start maining a mesmer as official secondary main and finally delete ele after 6 years of suffering, spitting on the memory of my gw1 ele

    -A wise man once said- "Fight cheese with cheese or be cheesed in return, mind not those who will accuse you of being a cheese as they like cheese themselves"

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.