What food and utility to use for Celestial Scourge?

Fallesafe.5932

I recently made a celestial scourge . And I'm getting hung up on what to use for utility and food. The utility that you would normally use for a condition build (with viper's gear) gives condition damage based on a percentage of expertise. But Celestial gear has no expertise. The page on Metabatle recommends using Magnanimous Tuning Crystals with celestial gear ( https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Magnanimous_Tuning_Crystal ). But the material requirements to make them are absolutely ridiculous.

I have over 6000 empyreal fragments in my bank (30 stacks). And if I used up all 30 stacks, I would only get 60 crystals. Not to mention the 5 fire orchid blossoms required per crystal. So there's no way I'm using those. What do you all recommend for food and utility on a celestial scourge?

Just a heads up, the mag crystal recipe generates 5 crystals, not just 1.

So 100 emp for 5 utility foods, you'd be banking if you used all 6000 of your emp (if you had enough of the rest of the ingredients). I actually like that really recipe because it gets rid of all my emp fragments

If you are running transfusion on your cele scourge, I'd go with sharpening skulls. It's a utility from Halloween event, and is very cheap. It doesn't look like a good choice at first glance, until you read what it actually does."Reviving an ally grants Feline Fury to both you and your revived ally.Feline Fury increases power, precision, toughness, vitality, healing power, ferocity, and Condition Damage by 75 for 60 seconds."

Archived