@Anet suggestion - old offhand sword skills moved to new offhand weapons (dagger?)

Bart.5296

Hi Anet,

Could we bring back old offhand sword skills in form of new offhand weapon - dagger?

I mean there are already very few weapons Revenant could currently use, and lack of defensive core rev offhand.I'm not an developper but it seems that the most work have been already done - skills and animations are already created, now it seems that only mapping it to new weapon left.

Would love this. It would be nice to have access to a block again on an OH weapon if not running Herald.

I think they could just have the block without the flip-over skill for #4 since it is still currently on OH Sword.I also think slightly reworking the old Sword 5 would be nice, even if it just meant increasing the range to make it easier to land.

Personally, I think focus would be more appropriate. Block on a dagger may be a little weird, and focus to me has more flexibility in its interpretation, especially on Revenant.

@Bart.5296 said:Well, dagger seems fine for me as in classic european martial art it was used in pair with 1h sword or rapier to help blocking, parring and oponent blade-trap

@Burtnik.5218 said:

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:Block on a dagger may be a little weird, and focus to me has more flexibility in its interpretation, especially on Revenant.

Be happy you live in XXI.

Ah, thank you for enlightening my ignorance. Good to know!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived