Warrior in PvP - Guide on how to play at a high level in PvP?

mrauls.6519

Step by step guide:1.- Create a Spell breaker2.- Play your mesmer, necro, thief, or the crapping boons guardian.

Done, you are now all set! Enjoy the face rolling in PvP. If you are playing Spellbreaker in PvP, then you are doing it wrong.In other words: "Be the scourge, not the victim!"

https://youtu.be/Vq92JcA4FGgThis is my latest video. I can offer some instructional ones in the future, but I also stream on twitch and answer any questions I get.CD management is super important on warrior and understanding what you are fighting .
Don't be afraid to bring the spellbreaker heal ability of conditions give you an issue but normally if you run revenge counter, you should habe enough resistance to get you through a fight (if it doesn't get corrupted). Also rune of leadership provides some nice condi clear and boon duration

you dont realy need tips for SBi dvice on dagger instead of axe for boon remove and gap closersalways make sure you're active full counter when you're about to get hit, and as more people around you the better (to damage them all)those who talk about kiting dont know what they are saying.. shield 5 can reflect + endure pain and than GS 5+3 for closing gaponce you get close 1v1 you probably have itthe only pain in the ass is - as usual - for any class - mesmer.watch out of condis if you're out of Healing Signet and Featherfoot Graceyou have very quick weapon swap - use it wiseley.

Warrior is not overpowered, neither is it underpowered.

EDIT:On the actual topic:In terms of condis kiting is your main port of call, dont stand so much on caps when there is heavy aoe pressure (I know this is obvious, but sometimes stating the obvious is what it takes). Utilise Brawlers recovery, change weapons regularly, this could be the difference between 22 stacks of confuse and 0 (it can happen in worst case scenarios). LOS when your cd's are up.

Sidenote: Remember you do not need to stand on a cap all the time to make a difference to a game. Hold a cap for as long as possible by all means, but not to the point of death. If a point is neutral - kite to your hearts content and re-engage when your cd's are up, keep that point neutral for as long as possible. If the point is lost and it looks like you can not beat the person on it, LEAVE. Do not risk dying for node that is not your teams in the first place.

If you keep the sidenote in mind during a game, then understand that if your being pressured vs a condi player, and the node is not already theirs, then they are unlikely to chase you when they still need to cap the node, which will give you time to recover from condi pressure, re-engage, or go elsewhere.

@Keyba.9570 said:

@ButterPeanut.9746 said:I plan on streaming this season way more often as well. Maybe i'll make a guide post.

Who are you again ?

some scrub. xD

Me and you are not so different then

Have you given in to the meme that is Rousing Resilience?

I will stand strong

my stand will last.

Archived