Small-scale Weaver Build — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Small-scale Weaver Build

Hi all. I need some guidance as far as a weaver goes. I've never been too familiar with builds for ele aside from the old auramancer. I mainly spend my time either solo or gang roaming in wvw, and am wanting to try a diff class. Any pointers are appreciated. :)

Comments

• steki.1478steki.1478 Member ✭✭✭✭

Fresh air build from metabattle is pretty good choice, but instead of water you take weaver 1-2-1 and instead of shield you use twist of fate. Tempest defense trait in air is also very strong option. There are lots of videos on youtube about gameplay.

• Conqueror.3682Conqueror.3682 Member ✭✭✭

@trashboat.2560 said:
    Hi all. I need some guidance as far as a weaver goes. I've never been too familiar with builds for ele aside from the old auramancer. I mainly spend my time either solo or gang roaming in wvw, and am wanting to try a diff class. Any pointers are appreciated. :)

What i do i watch cellofrag videos in youtube, he is like, the unique man who is legendary ranking in spvp.

Fall down seven times, get up eight.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.