whats fastest way to earn integrated matrices and stabilizer things for infusions

@winterlove.6834 said:tryin to get the +5 infusions iv done fractals a ton but dont seem to have many of what i need is there a faster way to get these? i think wvw has some but those dont have agony

if your not up to 150 agony resistance, I suggest first getting that number up there by just equipping the usual infusions.After that the T4 dailies will usually give you plenty of Stabilizing Matrices. You'll also get ascended rings from dailies that can be salved into Matrices as well.Once you get 150 then you can work on getting the stat +5 ones, but like said they are pretty much a luxury.

There's a thread up-page where if you haven't made a request before you can ask for a gift and someone if they feel kind enough and feel your request is worthy can donate some or part of your request. I suggest you name a specific (not too many, it seems requests that are particularly too greedy don't get filled but people have gotten as many as 250 ectos before so maybe a stack? You could get all or part of that) amount of stabilizing matrices you would like, and name your region. The thread name is something like "I like this...." (there's more to the thread title but I don't know it). I understand if you don't like what you might see as begging so you might not do it but it's just a helpful suggestion to help you obtain a goal you might see as obtainable. Also apologies if you've made a request before and you don't qualify. Also, make sure you read the rules in the thread before you post.

Archived