Do you really know how to play Soulbeast ? SB can solve all the trouble

This forum is really nauseous,there is no sharing only complaining here,i should keep my secrets instead of sharing,If you don't complain about mesmer or Scourge will be malicious comments,If you want share a new build that is not in meta, it will be derided, go on with ridiculous complaints and wait for the update of meta

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ZeteCommander.4937 said:

@Crab Fear.1624 said:Sounds like its time to play me some soulbeast

they can kill condi professions by pet If they choose 'Second Skin'

Soulbeast have best trait that reduce condition damage indeed ;)But from condi classes only scourge and occasional mirage come to my mind... Otherwise his skin/heal not that usefulevades are sword dagger 1 on each,gs auto3rd ,swoop,merge from smokescale, lightning reflexes (depends what they play)Not that OP i would say ...

@bravan.3876 said:OMG should we all switch from mesmer to soulbeast now? Forum please halp with decision i am confused what to play, wanna get to gold 1 this time ez, pleaseeeeePlay soulbeast, OP condi cleanses, evades, your pet never dies,so you never have to wait 60s cd on pet death! Just merge and he is aliiiiiiiiiiiive! Imba dps with 40% shout ! ! !Perma boons etc,everyone have to embrace its OPness!

@Ardenwolfe.8590 said:

@"bravan.3876" said:OMG should we all switch from mesmer to soulbeast now? Forum please halp with decision i am confused what to play, wanna get to gold 1 this time ez, pleaseeeee

Um . . . mesmer. Compare the number of "Oh my God - OP!" threads for mesmer against the ones for Soulbeast. I'll help. There are none for Soulbeast. There's your answer.

Jebaited.... hard to not understand what he meant

@ZeteCommander.4937 said:Bear Stance+Moa Stance+Dolyak Stance+Lightning Reflexes+Strength of the Pack= endless condition remove,break stun,boonsSoulbeast has 'condition remove' more than Scourge condi

Bear stance yes remove condi. Moa stance doesn't it give protaction in combo wiht trait is lower condi damage wiht 33%. lighting reflex only remove condi if traited and yes it is a stun break omg how terreble. streght of the pack only give stability. Your point is?

@Odik.4587 said:

@bravan.3876 said:OMG should we all switch from mesmer to soulbeast now? Forum please halp with decision i am confused what to play, wanna get to gold 1 this time ez, pleaseeeeePlay soulbeast, OP condi cleanses, evades, your pet never dies,so you never have to wait 60s cd on pet death! Just merge and he is aliiiiiiiiiiiive! Imba dps with 40% shout ! ! !Perma boons etc,everyone have to embrace its OPness!

thanks for halp will blame you when still stuck in silver 1!

@Ardenwolfe.8590 said:

@bravan.3876 said:OMG should we all switch from mesmer to soulbeast now? Forum please halp with decision i am confused what to play, wanna get to gold 1 this time ez, pleaseeeee

Um . . . mesmer. Compare the number of "Oh my God - OP!" threads for mesmer against the ones for Soulbeast. I'll help. There are none for Soulbeast. There's your answer.

rofl

@bravan.3876 said:

@bravan.3876 said:OMG should we all switch from mesmer to soulbeast now? Forum please halp with decision i am confused what to play, wanna get to gold 1 this time ez, pleaseeeee

rofl

I truly believe if you arent potato you can stay plat 2-3 with soulkek (legend if NA :D)

@ZeteCommander.4937 said:Bear Stance+Moa Stance+Dolyak Stance+Lightning Reflexes+Strength of the Pack= endless condition remove,break stun,boonsSoulbeast has 'condition remove' more than Scourge condi

Finally somebody who appreciates the broken birdi soulbeast build. Infinite dodges, condi remove, boons, top dmg, beastmode rp. Pls don't tell anet. I wanna get god of pvp ezmode, ty

@bravan.3876 said:

rofl

Yaaasss, be Silver 1 posterchild Soulkek with me Mesmer.

@will de grijze jager.6594 said:

Bear stance yes remove condi. Moa stance doesn't it give protaction in combo wiht trait is lower condi damage wiht 33%. lighting reflex only remove condi if traited and yes it is a stun break omg how terreble. streght of the pack only give stability. Your point is?

'Unstoppable Union+Beastmode' 'Dolyak Stance' 'Lightning Reflexes' All of these can remove stun.'Moa Stance' that means you have almost endless boons

@Odik.4587 said:

Soulbeast combines all the OP aspects of every other class.Deadeye burst, mirage evades, scourge condies and FB tankiness. Time to get on the forums whine-wagon bois!

@BikeIsGone.8675 said:

Soulbeast combines all the OP aspects of every other class.Deadeye burst, mirage evades, scourge condies and FB tankiness. Time to get on the forums whine-wagon bois!

SB has everything but never got through to most of them.

'Unstoppable Union+Beastmode' 'Dolyak Stance' 'Lightning Reflexes' All of these can remove stun.'Moa Stance' that means you have almost endless boons

Wow that's almost as good as a Mirage's ability to stun break every time they dodge! :open_mouth:

Saying Moa Stance gives you endless boons is completely false as it only gives you boon duration. :[

Of course, compared to a Mirage that can have just as high uptime on boons on Paladins amulet without any boon duration. :]

@shadowpass.4236 said:

Wow that's almost as good as a Mirage's ability to stun break every time they dodge! :open_mouth:

Saying Moa Stance gives you endless boons is completely false as it only gives you boon duration. :[

Of course, compared to a Mirage that can have just as high uptime on boons on Paladins amulet without any boon duration. :]

select Beastmastery+Wilderness Survival get a lot of boons,Moa Stance+Leader of the Pack It can make time of boons almost unlimited

@Odik.4587 said:

@Crab Fear.1624 said:Sounds like its time to play me some soulbeast

they can kill condi professions by pet If they choose 'Second Skin'

Soulbeast have best trait that reduce condition damage indeed ;)But from condi classes only scourge and occasional mirage come to my mind... Otherwise his skin/heal not that usefulevades are sword dagger 1 on each,gs auto3rd ,swoop,merge from smokescale, lightning reflexes (depends what they play)Not that OP i would say ...

s/d have 3 evade ,'Path of Scars'+smoke get stealthaxe/Warhorn more useful than greatsword

select Beastmastery+Wilderness Survival get a lot of boons

Every class has a lot of boons.

Moa Stance+Leader of the Pack It can make time of boons almost unlimited

Completely incorrect.

@shadowpass.4236 said:

Completely incorrect.

I don't want to explain more If you refusing to accept, who are willing to try this build will understand this is invincible

Completely incorrect.

I don't want to explain more If you refusing to accept, who are willing to try this build will understand this is invincible

See, that's where you're wrong (again).

Your logical fallacy is Burden of Proof.

It's not up to other people to disprove your claims.

You claimed Moa Stance + Leader of the Pack can make boons "almost unlimited." So the Burden of Proof lies with you. If you don't, you're illogical and shouldn't be taken seriously. Not to mention that in no way, shape, or form, does the combination of the two make someone "invincible."

Archived