GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged] - Page 102 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Comments

• Bael.2561Bael.2561 Member
    edited March 16, 2021
  • @Doutrinador.6285 said:
    I am waiting for the Royal Terrace Pass during march sales, please bring it again next week as in previous years.

Thanks a lot for bringing this back, also the new outfit you brought today is neat!

• forevergamer.7653forevergamer.7653 Member ✭✭
    edited March 16, 2021

kitten guys, you keep doing promos but 70% isnt what we request :-1: , it wont hurt you guys bring character slot that lot of players asked, shared slot, living wlrd seasons etc etc for 24h only :anguished: . It feels like you guys don't give a kitten to what you own players who support the game say...

''Hey Moxxi you should be bright orange because this body... is LEGENDARY!!'' - Borderlands 2 Drunk.

• Astyrah.4015Astyrah.4015 Member ✭✭✭✭

@forevergamer.7653 said:
    kitten guys, you keep doing promos but 70% isnt what we request :-1: , it wont hurt you guys bring character slot that lot of players asked, shared slot, living wlrd seasons etc etc for 24h only :anguished: . It feels like you guys don't give a kitten to what you own players who support the game say...

you have to be patient, the march sales run for almost the whole of march. we're only at the middle, usually they put the highly demanded stuff like season unlocks and character slots near the end/later weeks of the sale

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the mistlock sanctuary -30% bought it.
    Through, bought the char slot now, not gonna wait until last week.... two years that char slot have been around 16th march, not this year it seems...
    The sales feels like set before happening, following a schedule and I don't think that asking for something make it appear, it is random.

Shiny links, take a look!
    ->Ideas: Housing , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    ->Project: ASURAN/PRIMORDIUS EXPANSION available on WIKI.
    ->NEW: Crucible of Eternity path 4: Legacy on WIKI
    ->NEW Asurapedia

• @hugo.4705 said:
    Thanks for the mistlock sanctuary -30% bought it.
    Through, bought the char slot now, not gonna wait until last week.... two years that char slot have been around 16th march, not this year it seems...
    The sales feels like set before happening, following a schedule and I don't think that asking for something make it appear, it is random.

They simply want to push the stuff that are not selling or selling little, instead put things that actually will sell.. the thing is that 90% of the things requested here are expensive or do not sell often only for limited time and those things is just what the players want to buy like char slot, episode season, utilities, etc etc.

In other words they want sell what THEY want and not wat WE want.

''Hey Moxxi you should be bright orange because this body... is LEGENDARY!!'' - Borderlands 2 Drunk.

• @Astyrah.4015 said:
    usually they put the highly demanded stuff like season unlocks and character slots near the end/later weeks of the sale

I really do hope so that the Icebrood Saga LS5 goes on sale or at least in April where they released the last chapter to end it. Missed the entire season except for Champions because stupid me got lazy and decided not to login every 2-3 months to get each episode for free when I decided to take a long break from GW2. Feels kind of bad that I have to spend to unlock it. Guess I won't make that mistake again when LS6 comes out lol.

• Please, make Exalted Shoulders return:
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Exalted_Shoulders_Skin
    I'm trying to complete some Maguuma themed looks.

• Can you just make unbreakable tools with glyphs in them permanent in the store. You can still FOMO people with "rare" sales but for new players who miss them being in the shop, it might be another 6+ months before we see them again. I don't really care about saving 300 gems, what I really care about is ACCESS....so frustrating

• @Liya Silver.3481 said:
    Can you just make unbreakable tools with glyphs in them permanent in the store. You can still FOMO people with "rare" sales but for new players who miss them being in the shop, it might be another 6+ months before we see them again. I don't really care about saving 300 gems, what I really care about is ACCESS....so frustrating

You better get used cuz in GW2 the good stuff and high end/end game things are really RARE and HARDto get. Here you have 2 options.. 1- Pay anet their expensive prices to buy what you want or 2 - Wait months for promos and return items and buy cheaper because 90% of their gemstore items are expensive.

PS: I give up requesting for things here I'll spend my cash somewhere else.

• Boxing Gloves bundle, please? <3
    They're the only costume brawl toy I'm missing and they haven't been available since novelties were a thing... If they're supposed to be exclusive (IE unavailable), could we make them hidden from the novelties tab for people who don't own them?

• Vitor.4597Vitor.4597 Member ✭✭
    edited March 18, 2021

put back Infinite Volatile Magic Gathering Tools on gemstore !!

• Vitor.4597Vitor.4597 Member ✭✭

put back Infinite Volatile Magic Gathering Tools on gemstore !!

• We want the Bunny from super adventure box as the new SAB themed mount for this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D pllllleeeeeeeaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

• Luke.4936Luke.4936 Member ✭✭

Shiverpeaks Mount Pack!
    Wiki says it hasn't been available since August 31 2019.

• Well seems like we are heard for this topic here. Thanks for bringing back the celestial compass, the seismic armadillo, the nightspeaker wing glider etc...among many other things I wanted.
    Here will be my last suggestions for returning items I guess in order to finish the appearance of my characters:
    the cube matrix glider, the citadel assault glider, the legion jetpack, the starlight wings...
    And for the mounts, probably the istani islands and the new horizon packs, and some special ones like the roadrunner and dreadnought raptor skin.
    By advance thanks, that would be great.

Old lion's arch lounge pass please. I miss it a lot.

->NEW Asurapedia

• Can we just expand the store and rotations by like... twice the size? I would guess not since the store is already pretty slow. There are too many items on year-long rotations. Some are even longer between availability! I get the whole idea is to sucker people into FOMO ideas (pretty shady and gross imo), but with how often new additions are added to the store I feel like Anet could still prey on fomo while just adding more into the rotation.

On that note, Etherbound.

• New item request: Permanent Portable Crafting Station Contract

Whether it goes in the Black Lion Chests or straight gemstore sale, this would be a great QoL item to have so that we could craft in between events without having to leave a map.

• I would like to buy:
    Pyre Gloves. Exalted Shoulders. Luminescent Boots. Glints Gaze Mask.
    Could the miniatures be rotated thru the cash shop.
    Players can't spend money on items that are not available.

• A kin.7052A kin.7052 Member
    edited March 22, 2021

Hello!
    Would you please bring back the Raven Mantle ? Atleast for a short purchase window ? Thank you.
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Raven_Mantle

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

On top of the answers given by @mercury ranique.2170 miniatures already are rotated through the gem store periodically.

They're currently in the middle of a big sale and a lot of the minis which have been available for a while are being removed, so the next few days is very likely to see ones which haven't been available for a while returning, possibly with a discount in the first 24 hours.

Danielle Aurorel, Desolation EU. Mini Collector

"Life's a journey, not a destination."

• Quench.7091Quench.7091 Member ✭✭✭

I'd like a charr car themed roller beetle, please! Every time I pass by a charr car's rear wheel I think of a rollerbeetle. It could be like some sort've reversed charr car.

• Can you guys PLEASE ADD A DECENT SCEPTER SKIN?

• Will.9785Will.9785 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 24, 2021

Did you guys forget that the Largos Fin Backpack/Glider combo exists or something? It hasn't been in the gem store or in the black lion statuette rotation in forever.

• Quench.7091Quench.7091 Member ✭✭✭

I feel like a lot of assets already in the game could be used to expand the number of mail carrier options we have.

Mail Carrier Ideas:
    • Charr Propaganda Balloon - Drops papers at the feet of the player.
    • Canthan Assassin Messenger - Drops in from above to give the player a message.
    • Message by Arrow - An arrow carrying a message strikes at the feet of the player.
    • Pact Airship Cargo - A Pact supply crate falls from the sky on a parachute.
    • Skyscale Messenger - A baby skyscale delivers a letter.
    • Skritt - A skritt digs their hand out of the ground to hand over a message.
    • Rope Ladder - A member of the Pact drops down with a rope ladder to deliver a message.
    • Masked Roller "F" - Masked Roller "F" drifts by the player, delivering a message in record time.

To change your apparence or settings of your characters you have the self hair kit for hair, the name change contract for name, the total make over kit to change everything from the appearance.

But what if the player want to change only the face like me, is it forced to buy a total make over kit? Face should have its own kit like, "Make-up kit"

->NEW Asurapedia

• Please bring back Zafira Rifle thank you,

• Hello, I would like to ask when Zafirah's rifles skin will be available at gem store? I am new in this game so the time that skin was available I'm not yet a player and I did some research and it seems the skin was available back at 2019 and its been 1year since it was available. I hope you guys could put the skin at gem store so I can purchase it cuz It was a nice skin. Hope you can help me with that and have a nice day!

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Zafirah's_Rifle_Skin

• Luke.4936Luke.4936 Member ✭✭

Shiverpeaks Glider

• Arheundel.6451Arheundel.6451 Member ✭✭✭✭

Fire Breathing Quiver please

-A wise man once said- "Fight cheese with cheese or be cheesed in return, mind not those who will accuse you of being a cheese as they like cheese themselves"

• Incarnate Light Armor Skin, Strider's Medium Armor Skin and Rampart Heavy Armor Skin put it in bls or gemstore. It has been more than 1 year already. You already rotated other skins several times already come on.

• Toraseishin.1932Toraseishin.1932 Member
    edited March 25, 2021

Fairly new player, here! :3
    I've been enjoying the March sales so far, and have some additional things I'd like to see back in the store:
    Outfit: Lyssa's Regalia
    Weapon Skin: Dreamwalker Scythe
    Back item: Dark Matter Cape
    Glider: Shrine Guardian Glider
    Gathering Tool: Dreamcleaver Logging Axe

There are others, but I'll stick with that for now xD
    Thank you~ <3

Edit: I'd also like to request the "Elegant Fan Focus" be made into a toy/idle emote as well (like regally fanning oneself with it). Especially considering the upcoming expansion involving Cantha, something like this would be very theme-fitting.

• Please bring these skins back:

Aetherblade Heavy Armor Skin
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Aetherblade_Heavy_Armor_Skin

Stylish Shoes Skin
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Stylish_Shoes_Skin

• snoow.1694snoow.1694 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 28, 2021

Can we get the Golden Talon Longbow in exchange for Black Lion Statuettes please? Would really appreciate it, best wishes and thanks in advance, guys and gals! :)

Balance Patch every 6 weeks kappa

• Pls bring back vermillion wings backpack

• Please bring back the White Feather Wings Backpack to the gem store, I have been looking forward to getting this item for a long time around 6 years and I have honestly just missed it every single time its in the shop because I take breaks. I really just want these back but by the time they come back I may not even be playing anymore. :(

• Please!!! Aetherblade Armor Skin thanxs :)

• bring back storm bow

• Warclaw Frontline Mount Pack please!

• Doggie.3184Doggie.3184 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 30, 2021

@Gryphon.2875 said:
    An 'invisible' shirt in the Gem store, similar to the boots that are a rare drop.

But put it in the store. I'll buy it. Seriously.

A lot of MMOs have such things, they're super cheap in FinalFantasyXIV for example to where a fresh newbie could buy it with gil from the marketboard and there's one for every slot as well.
    But this games so long overdue for such, along with my continued dissatisfaction with medium armor, that I wouldn't mind buying gems for it in an instant. I'd even consider 700-1200 reasonable, despite it requiring 0 design work beyond icon art and text... Just don't go insane like invisible stompers please o.O It's really sad that it's still over 3k gold... That's around 13,000 gems............

• Any chance of these items.. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Daydreamer's_Finery_Outfit , shared slot sale, identity/rename change, total makeover?

PS: Thanks for the char slot and the others.

• Hello!
    Waiting for Zafirah's Rifle Skin a lot :з

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Zafirah's_Rifle_Skin

Could you put it on sale, pleeeeaaasssseee... Thanks! <3

• KeyOrion.9506KeyOrion.9506 Member ✭✭✭

Wouldn't mind seeing Watchwork Mounts. Whether that's gemstore or something that can be "crafted" in game, would be cool.

• I'd really like to see the return of the Black Lion Garden Plot Deeds.

And if you ever feel like adding a Permanent Make-Over Kit (rather than only hair) I'd be up for that too.

• Hi, I'd like to see Exalted Shoulders return in near future. They just look so B-E-A-U-tiful!

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Exalted_Shoulders_Skin

Thanks!

• Solanum.6983Solanum.6983 Member ✭✭✭

Choya Beetle skin! <3