GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged] - Page 103 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Comments

• Please, I would like to see it soon.
    Medium Armor Skin: Strider's Armor Skin
    Thank you

• Vesii.2098Vesii.2098 Member ✭✭

Dark Monarch Skyscale Skin please, Shimmerwing was available a couple of weeks before yet no returning of Dark Monarch Skin :/

• SkyCakeLight.3750SkyCakeLight.3750 Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2, 2021

Some gloves with a small buckler strapped to it would be nice. I like the way aegis looks while dual-wielding. Some extra options for smaller shield skins would also be nice.

Edit: I don't want the buckler to look like an aegis or really be "shiny" at all. Just to be part of the gloves skin.

• Dithnir.4593Dithnir.4593 Member ✭✭

Can we get the Jungle Explorer outfit in the store, been playing since October and not yet seen it. Mad for it :)

• Please, bring back to us the Grenth's outfit :)

• VaegaVic.6394VaegaVic.6394 Member
    edited April 4, 2021

Super simple idea, spread out the "Select licenses".
    Currently, the mount select license is 1200gems. The random mount skin is 400gems.
    Why not have one where I can pick the mount and then get a random skin, for 600gems?
    So rather than get a random skin, I can get a random jackal skin or griffon etc.

This can be expanded upon for other items like armour unlocks, weapons & even novelties.

Instantly easy way to increase revenue.

• qbalrog.8017qbalrog.8017 Member ✭✭✭

I'd buy a tome that holds passes, e.g., Captain's Airship Pass, Noble's Folly Pass. This has been requested before but I'm surprised there's been no follow-up on it.

• I would like that Home Portal Stone let me choose which home instance to enter. No sense for me that i cant :S. I would like arena changes that.

• LoGiK.5327LoGiK.5327 Member
    edited April 5, 2021
  • XBlackCrow.6427XBlackCrow.6427 Member
    edited April 5, 2021

I desperately need these skins back again:

And as a request, a griffon skin that looks like a real pegasus horse like the Thunderhorse Staff Skin, it would be similar to Sacred Pegasus Griffon Skin but without looking like a unircorn /pony.

• Black Storm.6974Black Storm.6974 Member ✭✭✭

Shared Inventory Slot

@Chii.4583 said:
    I would like that Home Portal Stone let me choose which home instance to enter. No sense for me that i cant :S. I would like arena changes that.

Also, letting it work for inviting party members in the Home Instance. I almost never used that item, simply because I started taking others in my Home Instance.

• BlueJin.4127BlueJin.4127 Member ✭✭✭

Not really a gem store request, but since we're not likely to ever get Kodan as a playable race, how about a Kodan headpiece? It'll let us look like a Kodan.

edited April 5, 2021

Item suggestion.

Game accelerator: use this item to speed up everything in the game. Only working in your personal story instances, not working in combact.

Please, so I can accelerate NPC dialogs.

• @Black Storm.6974 said:

@Chii.4583 said:
    I would like that Home Portal Stone let me choose which home instance to enter. No sense for me that i cant :S. I would like arena changes that.

Also, letting it work for inviting party members in the Home Instance. I almost never used that item, simply because I started taking others in my Home Instance.

Good point. For people with some accounts that would be amesowe

• @Black Storm.6974 said:
    Shared Inventory Slot

I thought they were going to be on sales in march..but no...im waiting for shared inventory slot soooo much time

• Can we get shared slot, identity repair, total makeup kit, rename please?

''Hey Moxxi you should be bright orange because this body... is LEGENDARY!!'' - Borderlands 2 Drunk.

edited April 8, 2021

I’d like Balthazar’s Regalia Outfit to return on the Gem Store

• i would love it if the Mist Stranger outfit returned to the gem store it would be perfect for the gunslinger type character im trying to build i found it earlier on the wiki and immediately logged in to try and find it

• I would like to be able to set my own order in selection tab for my mounts. It would sure be nice to jump off one knowing the next one up is what I want to transfer to. I do understand you can assign keys but as a non typer that makes it difficult, it would be nice for us mouse users.

• @Spyder Cat.5047 said:
    I would like to be able to set my own order in selection tab for my mounts. It would sure be nice to jump off one knowing the next one up is what I want to transfer to. I do understand you can assign keys but as a non typer that makes it difficult, it would be nice for us mouse users.

You should checkout the "GW2 Unofficial Add-on Manager" and the GW2 Radial. Quick solution

• Azure The Heartless.3261Azure The Heartless.3261 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 9, 2021

Can we re-sell that Tiger Insignia Axe Skin? It's been MiA since November I think.

@qbalrog.8017 said:
    I'd buy a tome that holds passes, e.g., Captain's Airship Pass, Noble's Folly Pass. This has been requested before but I'm surprised there's been no follow-up on it.

I would also buy this.

The "Balance" is a fantasy -- another mortal superstition.

• @forevergamer.7653 said:
    Can we get shared slot, identity repair, total makeup kit, rename please?

And character slot again, I wanna buy 2 more please.

''Hey Moxxi you should be bright orange because this body... is LEGENDARY!!'' - Borderlands 2 Drunk.

• Please bring Stylish Shoes Skin back
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Stylish_Shoes_Skin

• Please bring back Gem Store item:

Strider's Medium Armor Skin

Been waiting too long for this one :/

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Strider's_Medium_Armor_Skin

• Erulisse.7248Erulisse.7248 Member ✭✭
    edited April 10, 2021

So, I have searched the whole section [News] Gemstore items: new/returned/sales and it appears not once since November 2017 has Strider's medium Armour been for sale in the Gem Store!
    What is happening?
    Surely it's time to bring it back!
    Please! Pretty please :)

• Dear Anet, please release a Dhumm outfit on the gem store. I know there are some armour pieces via raid but; a) this is incomplete armour set, and b) this is only available via raid which is inaccessible by a large portion of the community.
    I would gladly pay if this was released on the gem store.
    Thanks

• Bring back Braham's Mace Skin please

• @Erulisse.7248 said:
    So, I have searched the whole section [News] Gemstore items: new/returned/sales and it appears not once since November 2017 has Strider's medium Armour been for sale in the Gem Store!
    What is happening?
    Surely it's time to bring it back!
    Please! Pretty please :)

can you request Infinite Unbound Magic Gathering Tools? your request was granted right away

• @forevergamer.7653 said:

@forevergamer.7653 said:
    Can we get shared slot, identity repair, total makeup kit, rename please?

Character slot again, I wanna buy 2 more please.

And this outfit please https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Daydreamer's_Finery_Outfit.

PS: Why you guys simply dont readjust the price for character slot to 700gem that would be a fair price? seriously 800g is expensive.

• Yukkimura.2407Yukkimura.2407 Member
    edited April 11, 2021

Please bring back Super Explosive Finisher into the Black Lion Store this festival, we literally cannot have a Super Adventure Festival without it at this point. I want to throw money at the screen to finish off my SAB themed holosmith but I'm missing that finisher. Pretty please?

/runs to cry in a corner of Rata Sum

• starlight bacpack please :c

• I am in desesperate need of - Tanglewood Backpack and Glider Combo - to finish my scarecrow fashion dream.
    Please have mercy on me.

• Please bring back!!!

Starborn outfit

Shimmering Aurora Cape

Been waiting for this item for a while now. Every request here I’ve seen get put up back to Gem store except this items.

• Would love to see the following Items returning soonish if even possible since i am looking forward to these since ages.

• Infinite Volatile Magic Gathering Tools
    • Dark Monarch Skyscale Skin
  • Please bring back the Infinite Volatile Magic Gathering Tools!

• Please bring back the Infinite Unbound Magic Gathering Tools ! It will be almost 1 year of it's last availability. ( august 2020 )

• Khaeon.1623Khaeon.1623 Member ✭✭
    edited April 17, 2021

please make zojja armor an outfit. Thank you

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Khaeon.1623 said:

Nyeh? Zojia wears the already available in game armor, Cultural Tier 3, "Savant Armor" https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Savant_armor

Shiny links, take a look!
    ->Ideas: Housing , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    ->Project: ASURAN/PRIMORDIUS EXPANSION available on WIKI.
    ->NEW: Crucible of Eternity path 4: Legacy on WIKI
    ->NEW Asurapedia

• Drizzt.1796Drizzt.1796 Member ✭✭

@hugo.4705 said:

@Khaeon.1623 said:

Nyeh? Zojia wears the already available in game armor, Cultural Tier 3, "Savant Armor" https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Savant_armor

Zojja can be seen wearing a slight variant to this set which lacks the shoulder straps. Kudu wears an alternate version of this set with mirrored gloves.
    (Wiki on Trivia.)
    What I want though, is a Snaff armor, with both holo-thing a ma jigs on the sides.
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Snaff
    Also, it's interesting how he kept both armor pieces as a ghost!

• Please add new instruments, my request and ideas:

• Get rid of the weird drum timing
    • New electric guitar instrument with differents tones and distorsion effects
    • Violin or cello
    • Piano
    • Made the flute be in C major

There are a lot of musicians on Tyria who wants more work on this area.

• Cat-Ear Hood Skin - Plz D: I would love to have that on my Asura(s) i missed it last time it was at the gem store q.q
  • I am in desesperate need of - Tanglewood Backpack and Glider Combo - to finish my scarecrow fashion dream.
    My life will be then complete.

• Khaeon.1623Khaeon.1623 Member ✭✭

@hugo.4705 said:

@Khaeon.1623 said:

I am aware of this however it is light armor only and I would like this for my engineer so if it were an outfit it would not matter.

• Fueki.4753Fueki.4753 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 17, 2021

I'd like to see light armour sandals without heels, preferably with multiple dye channels.

• does this thread actually work? haven't seen any requests recently for those 2 logging tools :/
    meanwhile --> Infinite Unbound Magic Gathering Tools would be awesome

• Astyrah.4015Astyrah.4015 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 19, 2021

@LoGiK.5327 said:
    does this thread actually work?

they do read it and they do have someone go over all our suggestions/requests but not everything of course will get considered

see: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/1287401/#Comment_1287401

@Tyler Bearce.3427 said:
    Hi everyone, I'm one of the curators of the gemstore and I just wanted to pop in and let you guys know that we do actually read through these posts periodically.

• Please put back the Cat-Ear Hood thanks... And how many years should it be to put the Zafirah's Rifle skin back... its almost 2 years since it was back at the gemstore... the outfit was there for several months now but the rifle still out.. and if possible design a great rifle like sniper looking types not the futuristic ones.. and its nice if there is an options for a legendary weapons to choose some elemental effects.. like for example The predator it has fiery effect if the user don't want fire they may change it to lightning effect or ice. Or maybe a dye option only for legendary weapons.

• The roadrunner mount. I have an inexplicable desire to ride chocobos.